cheesyhoney

CS:GO thread

Just bought it yesterday, already really addicted to it, still have yet to play my first MM match. This game is 10 times better than WoT

Discussion question:

M4A1-S vs. AK-47

I prefer M4Ax over AK47 as I like to spary a lot and the M4's are easier to control. 

Then again I am a scrub that is not even ranked yet as I seem to lose every damn competetive game I play D:<

Here was hoping I could have a game where stats didn't matter, but I digress.

AK-47, for the instant headshot. Spraying isn't much of a problem, just pull the reticule down a bit after the first 3 shots are out of the magazine.

Also, try using the famas for a bit, it's rather noob friendly + cheap.

What are your tips for improving your aim? I am used to WoT aiming where you just hit center mass, so going for the unlikely headshot is really not something I do well. Is it just practice practice practice followed by a bit of practice and then rounding of with some practice?

M4A1-S vs. AK-47

AWP.

All I'm ever good at is AWP. I'm absolutely awful with AK, passable with M4, but I can AWP way better than either of those. Even then, I think I was gold nova 2 before I stopped playing and my rank expired.

What are your tips for improving your aim? I am used to WoT aiming where you just hit center mass, so going for the unlikely headshot is really not something I do well. Is it just practice practice practice followed by a bit of practice and then rounding of with some practice?

After playing a few rounds of this, go into a headshot only sever.

Practice erry day

Pretend every1 is a hull down E5 and you need to shoot at cupolas.

Using AWP so much I'm too used to quickly aiming at the biggest part of their chests, since AWP is a 1shot everywhere but the legs.

*center of mass