cheesyhoney

CS:GO thread

On 1/9/2017 at 8:19 AM, Flaksmith said:

What rank were you before?

By the way, I thought you only had to end up on the same team as a convicted hacker to be penalized?

I was LE, but I won like 10 games in a row before I queue with them. So I would assume I was close to ranking up.

On 1/9/2017 at 7:57 AM, mereelskirata said:

i4XR4kU.jpg

The one time my team mates ask if I want to queue with them after and I join this happens. It was only like 2 games. Fuck this game.

@Victrix @Gandaran

ahahahahahahahaha. welcome to MM

The one time i warn my team in advance i turn into a good pistol player.

@Victrix BECAUSE YOU CALL CHEATS ON EVERYONE. 

The only one that cheats in our matches is me. :P

I'm actually surprised that spinbotting goes on at that high of a rank. Though I guess hacking against top players must be more entertaining than against silvers. I mean, that's assuming they'd be more salty due to knowing they could beat the spinbotter if he wasn't hacking, while silvers know that chances are mr. hacker is also a much higher rank than them so they wouldn't be able to beat him anyway.

Edited by Flaksmith

On 1/11/2017 at 5:09 AM, Flaksmith said:

I'm actually surprised that spinbotting goes on at that high of a rank. Though I guess hacking against top players must be more entertaining than against silvers. I mean, that's assuming they'd be more salty due to knowing they could beat the spinbotter if he wasn't hacking, while silvers know that chances are mr. hacker is also a much higher rank than them so they wouldn't be able to beat him anyway.

It's more tilting when you barely lose to a spinbotter, because then you are 100% sure you could have stomped them. 

Nice tips. Honestly, I've been searching on the Internet for a useful and detailed guide on csgo for a long time. 
I found a very cool csgo guide a couple of months ago. Just look, it will be especially useful for beginners.