_Juris

BIMBO is searching for a few more heat-spamming, stat-whoring bottle blondes...

Are you a HEAT-spamming, stat-whoring bottle blonde, or otherwise qualified and willing to alter your hair color for the sake of pixel tanks?  If so, consider making BIMBO your new home!

Current Requirements:

• Overall/60-Day WN8:  1450/1800
  • Overall/60-Day WR:  51%/53%
  • Tier X Tanks:  3 (must be Clan Wars viable with respectable damage numbers)
  • Participation:  3 nights a week for Clan Wars/Strongholds
  • On TeamSpeak Server when in game
  • Absolutely no posting in Clan Rivalry/Diplomacy under any circumstances

These requirements are a baseline and exceptions can be made for exceptional tankers and circumstances, so if you're close please stop by our TS and talk to a recruiter or an officer.  As part of our application process, we will have you platoon with our current members to make sure we are a mutual fit.  This can take anything from a few days to a couple weeks, depending on how often you are online.  Stat requirements can also be waived for those with Field Commanding and calling experience.

We do Clan Wars, Strongholds, and occasional tournaments and skirmishes.  We expect our members to be active, disciplined, and mature.  We offer a friendly, fun, drama-free environment for competitive play with skilled players.  If you're interested in joining up and contributing your skills, please visit our TeamSpeak server to talk to one of our recruiters (or other officers, if a recruiter is not available).  You may also visit the recruitment section of our website at http://jklmafia.com/recruitment.

Teamspeak Server:  ts3.jklmafia.com

Commander:  Mercyy

Deputy Commanders:  Jolly33, ToroHabs

Head Recruiter:  HavocWarpath

bimbostats.png

Edited by _Juris

Thanks for the bump dirt, nice T-54 work the other day btw.

That thing is nasty. Almost autopilot if you don't have to work around its lack of depression...

That and HEAT.

o7 Dirt.  Neg reps OP, nerf appreciated.

<3

They're embarrassing and I'm glad this site shows them. One of the truest tests of character.

Here we down vote the message, not the man.

The E5 is pretty useful in CW, E4 on some maps but have to run low on tanks to get to drive the 48 most likely.

Can confirm the T-54 is one beastly tank, fully elited and no plans to ever sell it, I am odd in the fact I don't run a lot of Heat rounds, but never have problems with bouncing so its all good.

Can confirm the T-54 is one beastly tank, fully elited and no plans to ever sell it, I am odd in the fact I don't run a lot of Heat rounds, but never have problems with bouncing so its all good.

Run HEAT and face-brawl baddie Tier-X heavies in corridors.