Overall Stats after 95 games:
WR: 62% (59 wins)
DPG: 2692
KPG: 1.54
Survival: 37%

---

Previously on wotlabs:

Purpose:

• Challenge and test my skills with the AMX 50B, my second tier 10 tank, for it's first 100 games, all solo.
  • Get feedback and suggestions from you guys 

Rules:

• 100 solopub games
  • Played in batches of 5, min 5 batches per week
  • Lesson/Recap on each match
  • World of Tanks Statistics on each

Goals:

(feel free to give me suggestions on these.  I want something hard, but achievable)

• 57% WR
  • 2600 DPG
  • 35% Survival

Setup:

50b%20setup_zpse4ddnyr1.jpg

---

Batch 1 (In the order in which I played them):

#5 - (Win) Northwest, NE spawn: Played passively on the week side.  Team won without me.  

#4 - (Win) Redshire, N spawn: Team send only three east, so I had them come back to defend base.  Was tought to find a place to fight, and I traded equally.  Tried to get some flanking in, but the enemy was safe from my direction, and the game was won before I had an impact.  Late game, I got myself into a position where I was vision pinned.  Sigh.

#3 - (Loss) Stalingrad, S spawn: Went west, and pushed with a strong force, winning the side, though missing some key shots.  Once they started capping the close match, I didn't go back directly enough, and we lost.  Useless damage...

#2 - (Win) Sacred valley, SW Spawn: Went NW, and put out an excellent clip.  Then noticed crabEatOff in trouble, and also that I was in his way.  I tried to take a shot for him while getting out of his way, and ended up losing all my health because I did it in a really dumb way.  Also, crab critiqued my agressive play.  Will try to play further back.

#1 - (Win) Erlenburg, S spawn: Decided to experiment with H1 Medium spot.  I wondered if I could use it.  Shot twice, and lost all but 63 of my health.  I escaped and repositioned, but then noticed an E4 going for one of my TDs.  I came in behind him to clip him out, but missed the tracking shot, shot into good armor, and he reloaded before my fourth shot. I don't think I should have run away.  I just should have took my time with the three shots that I needed. 

Played like shit, was hardcore carried.  Not used to the reload yet.  I'm either not ready to fire, or I stay out too long.  Still, this tank is fun so far.  

01-05_zpsemlwjcyu.png

Session Stats:
WR: 80%
DPG: 2269
KPG: 1.00
Survival: 40%

---

Overall Stats after 5 games:
WR: 80% (4 wins)
DPG: 2269

At 2400 dpg you should really be shooting for a higher win-rate. I would try for 2500 57-58% winrate.

Also there isn't anything wrong with being aggressive so long as it is controlled and you have an exit strategy. Getting off an early clip can be a huge help in getting the game moving towards your favor. Also you probably don't want to play passively on the weak side of a map. You have a tank with a lot of speed and maneuverability that can flex. Passively holding down a weak side is just a waste of the tank. You basically make yourself a t57 without its silly dpm by doing that. You would probably be better off pushing on the stronger flank and dumping with flanks or after the enemies fire.

I do really enjoy the 50B. It is a fun tank. Once you get the hang of it it'll treat you well. My current goals with it are running 3k and 61%.

At 2400 dpg you should really be shooting for a higher win-rate. I would try for 2500 57-58% winrate.

My 140 is at 48% with about 50% platooning.  It would be a little thrilling to end at 53% (as lowly as that is) since it would be the first time I broke even on a tier 10.  Is 2500/57% solo reasonable for someone who only did 2080/58% in the 50120 with heavy platooning?  

Also there isn't anything wrong with being aggressive so long as it is controlled and you have an exit strategy. Getting off an early clip can be a huge help in getting the game moving towards your favor. Also you probably don't want to play passively on the weak side of a map. You have a tank with a lot of speed and maneuverability that can flex. Passively holding down a weak side is just a waste of the tank. You basically make yourself a t57 without its silly dpm by doing that. You would probably be better off pushing on the stronger flank and dumping with flanks or after the enemies fire.

Ah, that makes tons of sense.  I'll try that the next time it comes up.  

My 140 is at 48% with about 50% platooning.  It would be a little thrilling to end at 53% (as lowly as that is) since it would be the first time I broke even on a tier 10.  Is 2500/57% solo reasonable for someone who only did 2080/58% in the 50120 with heavy platooning?  

Ah, that makes tons of sense.  I'll try that the next time it comes up.  

I barely remember playing the 50 120. All I know for sure is I was pretty bad when I played it. So maybe?

I would set you goal to something higher than you believe you can get. If you have a bad game, watch the replay to see where you screwed up. I would go for 2800+, which is still barely 2 clips of damage.

I would set you goal to something higher than you believe you can get. If you have a bad game, watch the replay to see where you screwed up. I would go for 2800+, which is still barely 2 clips of damage.

Considering how badly I crashed and burned from the T-54 to the Obj 140 transition, I thought 2400/53% was probably higher than I could do. 

I certainly appreciate the votes of confidence from you guys though.  

I'll push it up to 2500/57% for now.  

If I may make a suggestion -

From your snapshot descriptions of the games played so far, I am assuming that you are trying to shore up your team's weak points with your 50B. This isn't a good idea. The key to the spike on the 50B is that you need to NOT be the center of attention when dumping. Let your pubbies leave a side weak. Make the other side win faster, but keep an eye on the minimap. As soon as the enemy starts getting close to your base, make your way back and refill your clip.

If you were successful, your team is probably closer to the enemy base than they would have otherwise been, and you are in a position to get up to 4 resets if things have deteriorated that far.

The short version: The 50B shouldn't be treated as a speed bump, and playing as a speed bump in any tank limits your success. If there is a weak point, support it AFTER the engagement starts instead of waiting for it to happen.

This might just be old info to you, but hopefully it's useful :-)

hey uh weesh...

what's that you used for the recording of the games or whatever it is,

also i wish i could give advice but i simply just don't have enough free xp to get to t8 on the french heavies so i don't have the 50B, Good luck anyways, I hope you achieve your goals

If I may make a suggestion -

From your snapshot descriptions of the games played so far, I am assuming that you are trying to shore up your team's weak points with your 50B. This isn't a good idea. The key to the spike on the 50B is that you need to NOT be the center of attention when dumping. Let your pubbies leave a side weak. Make the other side win faster, but keep an eye on the minimap. As soon as the enemy starts getting close to your base, make your way back and refill your clip.

If you were successful, your team is probably closer to the enemy base than they would have otherwise been, and you are in a position to get up to 4 resets if things have deteriorated that far.

That makes so much sense.  In one of my last 50120 games, I was basically a single shot tank because the enemy controlled the engagement.  

That also sounds more fun.

what's that you used for the recording of the games or whatever it is,

It's called "wot statistics".  Since I've downloaded it, the creators stopped supporting it.  However, it was given by the creator to vbadict, and they are handling the upkeep now:

http://www.vbaddict.net/wotstatistics.php

What you see is just the tip of the iceberg, it has many other interesting pages, including statistical breakdowns for each individual tank that you have played

I think you can pull off shooting for 2900-3200 dpg, and 57-60% wr solo, if in a platoon shoot for 2700-3000 dpg and 60-62% because of the shared damage in platoons.

Wow, I SUCK at protecting myself.  0% survival.  

Probably the number one lesson of today is to try to be more of a surprise.  I keep letting them know where I am, and what I am doing.  By the time my clip reloads, they are ready for me.

---

Batch 2 (In the order in Which I played them):

#5 - (Loss) Windstorm, E spawn: Went to city and got to put a whole clip into an E-100, but let myself get artied while running away predictably.  The other side colapsed, and I was too depresed to try hard to swing a lost-looking game, so I tried to clip a tank in the open and died. 

#4 - (Win) Westfield, SW spawn: I went city mid and had a great start.  some free shots and clips with no damage taken.  But then I got spotted, and didn't bother to restealth.  I took many unnecessary hits, overexteded FURTHER, and threw away my tank. 

#3 - (Win) Stalingrad, N spawn: Went west behind the big boys, and traded acceptably.  I've got to internalize the lesson that 3 hits with nothing returned > than 4 hits with one shot returned.  We had plenty of strength on the west, but got strung out, made especially bad when I went back to save two arty from an RU.  I tried to get back into the fight, but found a noose closing in.  There may have been an out, but I couldn't find it in time. 

Could someone give me some suggestions on where I went wrong in this REPLAY?  There were at least three points where I struggled to decide what to do next.  

#2 - (Win) Northwest, SW Spawn: started off by clipping out a tomato IS-8.  Saw an overmatch against mid team and moved back to support.  My guys died before I got there.  Mistake 1: Instead of running back to safetly, I tried to get consolation damage while the enemy team was distracted.  Mistake 2: went for it even though I knew I was spotted sooner than I wanted to be.  Died a horrible death while reloading. 

#1 - (Win) Cliff, S spawn: Spent first few minutes pleading with people to defend 9 line...only two come with me, and they way over-extend.  Furthermore, the other team wins hill and is shooting down on us.  However, we play a solid and brutal defense against a superior force.  It took me too long to figure out how to defend myself against the 1390.  I knew he was there, but couldn't figure out what to do about it other than keep close and keep fighting, but I exposed myself to two of his shots.  I'd eventually get a couple of shots off on him by proping my tank up the mountain.  I also drove too close to him after he yoloed down the cliff.  He broke his track, but could still swing his turret far enough to kill me.

06-10_zpsbqu3cxxs.png

Session Stats:
DPG: 2598
Survival: 0%

---

Overall Stats after 10 games:
WR: 80% (8 wins)
DPG: 2433
Survival: 20%

This batch I try to protect myself...

---

Batch 3 (In the order in Which I played them):

#5 - (Loss) Ruinberg, S spawn: Go city behind some buff tanks, and they suicide out into the open.  I decide that we lose if they just die, so I go with them.   I give away my position about 7 seconds before I can take a shot.  It was unnecessary.  But it probably didn't matter.  We were heavily over-matched.  Letting them die was probably the correct move.

#4 - (Win) Sacred Valley, SW spawn: I played fairly patiently, but blow my position by sitting where I can be safely proxied by the enemy.  Then, I have trouble timing shots.  However, I'm able to take advantage of a tank that get tracked by an ally.  By this time, their position is already collapsing and I get a bunch of clean up damage.  15-0

#3 - (Win) Sigfried Line, S spawn: I take a forward aggressive position...catch myself, and get ready for an ambush.  I dump a clip into an IS-7.  If I had been happy with 3 shots, I could have gotten away with no damage.  While on reload, I move to a dangerously open position.  I'm tracked for a second time and should have died.  Given a new lease on life, I join my friends in a surprise flanking attack.  I'm happy with a kill and an escape, but the escape fails since I squandered my HP and repair kit earlier.  

#2 - (Win) Serene Coast, S Spawn: 3 arty.  I don't know where to go.  I start off defending north from E1, but I don't get enough shots.  So I try to transition to a better spot, but I can't get unlit.  In the absence of anything better to do, I go hunt down an E-50 that dove deep into our base, but only accomplish getting myself further vision pinned.  I shoot  an entire clip on a maus, which was too much because I get hit by the maus and artied to death for it.  WHY WON'T THIS GAME PUNISH MY TOMATO PLAY?!

#1 - (Win) Malinovka, SW spawn: Game of E-100s and scouts.  I get a bunch to push hill with me, and ahead of me, but no shots come easy.  Everyone knows taht exposure means death, so I become a 1-2 shot tank strugling to find an angle, or at least a way to shoot at the police bars.  In the end, I protect myself, but am mostly ineffective beyond a few early shots into the hundos. 

So not once in five games do I get the right balance of protection versus offense.

But I'm thinking about it, and not landing them all on the same side of the line anymore.  

11-15_zps70aeixik.png

Session Stats:
DPG: 2203
KPG: 1.2

---

Overall Stats after 15 games:
WR: 80% (12 wins) WTF?!  WHY WON'T THIS GAME PUNISH MY TOMATO PLAY?!
DPG: 2356
KPG: 1.07
Survival: 27%

Hold off on playing more games and I will look over the replays tommorow morning. 

Sadly term is finishing for me and I have to do work, so I cant right now.

If you want I can also talk to in ts about it, if I see large mistakes that is. 

Hold off on playing more games and I will look over the replays tommorow morning. 

Sadly term is finishing for me and I have to do work, so I cant right now.

If you want I can also talk to in ts about it, if I see large mistakes that is. 

Alright, thanks.  

There is already a Stalingrad battle that I want people to look at:

Could someone give me some suggestions on where I went wrong in this REPLAY?  There were at least three points where I struggled to decide what to do next.  

I'm not sure what else to show you...

Most of the time I am either at a complete loss for what to do, or I know exactly what stupid thing I did.  

But these are the most illuminating perhaps...

Windstorm: http://wotreplays.com/site/1639868#windstorm-weesh-amx_50_b

Malinovka: http://wotreplays.com/site/1639869#malinovka-weesh-amx_50_b

Thanks for the help.

First off, Stalingrad. 

3 minutes in, and things are fairly good. One noticeable mistake to me. You shoot one really bad turret cheek shot on the 215B, adn then clip. Seems good. But wait your whole team is pushing, and you get to sit there like a dead weight. It ends up being good, but only because the IS-8 and 215B make a terrible mistake and overexpose. So what I would say at least is that you should have looked around, seen what was happening, then clipped. You still would have had ~1200 in the clip, and been able to punish tanks much earlier in the engagement. 

(Maybe if someone here has actually played a 50b and I am wrong they can correct me :)

Clipping the RU was good. Good job seeing that and reacting, but you should not have even considered taking the corner with the E100. The 183 could 1 shot you, and that you be obviously bad. 

The shots on the E100 were very just bleh...

You aim LFP, but jerk the reticle around and hit the very bottom of the UFP. To be fair he was bouncing, but that alone would have been another 800 damage. 

Why did you not shoot the enemy arty? Again this might just be mechanical, but you had a 2 secondish window to shoot him and that might be key late game. If you shoot him you can just run from the 183 after. 

Noticing the E100 and shooting him that fast was good, but I notice a sever lack of track shots. Honestly track shots are so good in mediums I cannot even imagine how key they are in auto loaders. You had his track, and if you took it he would be dead/no rep kit. I would bet you would get 1 more shot at least though. 

You really just ended up cornering yourself when you did not run from the 183 and E100. You effectively handed them a local superiority. I would have personally just run, and joined the mediums south. 

Really one of your biggest issues does just seem to be shooting and penetrating. You make decisions well, better than I do probably, but when I need to I normally pen stuff. 

Ill probably review the rest later.

Ill probably review the rest later.

Thanks!

My strategic ability outstrips my mechanical ability.  I'm afraid to take tough track shots because I'm not likely to make them connect.  In this case, I think it was just being lazy since tracking shots aren't my default.

I should use this solo challenge to force myself to get better at them.  

You aim LFP, but jerk the reticle around...

Oh my goodness....what I would do to be able to play steady.  

My hands are capable of steady movement, but I still kinda panic in QCQ.  You'd think after 11k battles I'd be used to it...or would at least be able to anticipate tanks appearing near me.  

Some interesting games made possible by early cautious play...

---

Batch 4 (In the order in Which I played them):

#5 - (Win) Prokhorovka, S spawn: I fall in behind an MVP clan T-54 (1 line) who does an excellent job spotting the hill.  He doesn't fire, I wreck stuff double bushed.  When they are weakened, we do a coordinated rush over the top and win an easy victory.  At the final talley, the two of us are 1-2 for top XP. 

#4 - (Loss) Mines SE spawn: I move up to play defense against hill climbing, but no one went hill.  After a long standoff, an E5 goes for it, and I dump my clip into him.  Four tracking shots, only three for damage somehow.  I didn't notice that we sent nothing island, and a 50B trashes the rest of my HP as I hide on the "safe" side of the hill. 

#3 - (Win) Abbey, N spawn: We send a healthy group 1-2, and camp the rest.  1-2 line enemies fold too fast to get my damage because I am ineficient with my clips.  I dumped an entire clip into an E5 for one pen because I kept thinking I could track and pen him, but none of the three tracking shots did damage (AP).  I gave up and penned the last one.  I thought I was just unlucky, but his side armor must be better than my impression of it. 

#2 - (Win) Airfield, N Spawn: Ace tanker (1214 base xp), top gun.  I matched an Otter E50 stride for stride, and we got 8200 combined damage.  Started off a bit defensively, but we also had an IS-7 who tanked hard core for us.  He would pull out and take shots then we would decend on them.  However, after a few minutes we had no lead at 5-5.  A little more patient play yielded a few more kills on each side.  Then, with most of their mobile tanks destroyed or low health, we maneuvered around them to get some safe and easy kills.  There brutal were a lot of decisions to make, and I'm sure I didn't make them all right, but we ended up with a good game. 

(REPLAY)

#1 - (Loss) Cliff, S spawn: We send no guys east.  Instead of sitting pat guarding it, I help push the center.  Teams die at equal rate.  when few are left, I link up with our 113.  But can't figure out which side of the cliff their mediums will engage us.  I lose focus and let meself get separated from the 113, and he dies.  If I had been there, we could have killed both mediums and both survived.  I got the two mediums after the fact, and it was a tie game again.  However, its hard to figure out how to help, and our guys drop off.  It comes down to a me plus arty against E-100, 704 and Caernarvon.  I lost track of them, and try to spot, but end up taking useless damage trying to aim a shot.  This damage is just about game losing.  Then, I throw the rest of my tank away with incautious play. 

(REPLAY)

(wot stats crashed)

Game, W/L, Survive, Kills, Damage

5, W, Y, 1, 3679

4, L, N, -, 1219

3, W, Y, -, 1227

2, W, Y, 6, 3812

1, L, N, 3, 3100

Session Stats:
WR: 60%
DPG: 2607
KPG: 2.00
Survival: 60%

---

Overall Stats after 20 games:
WR: 75% (15 wins)
DPG: 2419
KPG: 1.30
Survival: 35%

---

I've got two great links above for review.  The games are interesting with lots of decision points, good and bad choices.  I'm somewhat happy with my performance and improvements.  Still a long way to go, but the tank is becoming more comfortable.  

Will try and review a couple more soon tmtmtmtmtmtm

Thanks, am looking forward to it

I am RAGING right now.  The first 4 games were horrific.  I didn't play well, but I suspect that brilliant play wouldn't have been enough to make those 4 competitive.  I typed up tons of capitol letters and extraneous punctuation and it made me feel better.  But I've deleted the rage and will simply attach a short lesson to each game.

---

Batch 5 (In the order in which I played them):

#5 - (Loss) Steppes, S spawn: I accidentally hit the reload button with two crucial shells ready to fly.  Also, I need to read my own team a bit better, since I didn't notice that we had zero mediums.

#4 - (Loss) Highay, NE spawn: I try to go city, even though the bulk force goes field.  I need to go with the strong group, even if they are going to an arty unsafe location and there are four big arty on the map.  Getting artied would be better than sitting impotent on the wrong side.

Tilting...

#3 - (Loss) Arctic Region, SW spawn: I took a poor route to the SE that gets me spotted unnecessarily.  

FULL TILT...

#2 - (Loss) Kharkov, NE Spawn: I lose focus for a few seconds (watching the tools on the minimap) and arive a few seconds late to support my pushing allies and we all lose HP for it.  I also take poorly aimed shots (trembling with rage).  

#1 - (Win) Stalingrad, N spawn: Have a good team which holds multiple angles, pushes well supports well, and falls back against bad matchups.  The buff heavies do their job beautifully, and I am rewarded for it.  I do let a medium bait me a bit too far, but I get the kill, and they don't punish this mistake.

(WOT stats crashed again)
Win/Survive/Kill/Dam
N / N / 1 / 1984
N / N / 0 / 367
N / N / 0 / 805
N / N / 1 / 2148
Y / W / 4 / 5637

Session Stats:
WR: 20%
DPG: 2188
KPG: 1.20
Survival: 20%

---

Overall Stats after 25 games:
WR: 64% (16 wins)
DPG: 2373
KPG: 1.28
Survival: 32%

---

Part of my indecision comes from wondering if I am a medium or a heavy.  Should I go with the mediums?  I can keep up with them.  Should I go with the heavies?  They are great for hiding behind.  The fact that either could be the right choice means I have a good opportunity to fuck it up.  Next couple of games, I'm going to chill at the start of the map and decide where to go after I see how the distributions shake out.  

I shouldn't play when I am tired.  This tier is too punishing of small mistakes, and I made them in droves.  First two games went ok, but they I had trouble focusing.  

---

Batch 6 (In the order in which I played them):

#5 - (Win) El Halluf, SE spawn: Struggled with shot selection and location a bit.  Also, with clip management. If the team is stalled, do I pull in front of a 750 damage TD and hope to get at least 3-4 shells to pen?  I chose "no".  I spent a lot of time looking for windows to enagage, discovering that they were clogged, and sitting back to be patient.  15 shots/hits, 8 pens...

#4 - (Win) Sacret Valley, NE spawn: Had some strong guys to push with, but overextended anyways.  I found myself in a weak situation while reclipping.  This was unpunished because my teammates were strong.  My shots are poor.  13 shots, 11 hits, 6 pens.  Not sure what it would take for me to increase efficiency.  Even firing gold, I do not do well against IS-7, E5 etc. 

#3 - (Loss) Windstorm, SW spawn: I try an experiment.  I go exterior city between peninsula and mid.  I follow behind a light with the goal of mauling things that he lights.  I get some good shots, but am apparently exposed from too many angles and am clipped by a foch from city. 

#2 - (Win) Airfield, E Spawn: I have a bad spawn, and can't get to the E7 finger, so I play the D6 rock as conservatively as possible.  But jsut as I am contemplating the assisnation of an E-100, I get artied for almost everything.  The problem was that I let myself get spotted, and then didn't hug the rock. 

#1 - (Loss) South Coast, S Spawn: I lost it for our team.  I played predictably, and when I relocated, they were ready.  I didn't play as if they would relocated, and then I lost track of my HP.  I knew I had a great deal of health, and their 50b didn't, but I didn't make the calculation.  I was a 3 shot, and he as a 2 shot.  so when he tagged me, it became "equal" even though I had more HP.  and since I charged him, he got the 2nd and 3rd before me. 

(Wot Stats worked, but I'm too tired to use it)
Win/Survive/Kill/Dam
Y / Y / 1 / 3088
Y / Y / 1 / 2292
N / N / 0 / 408
Y / N / 0 / 1588
N / N / 1 / 1194

Session Stats:
WR: 60%
DPG: 1714
KPG: 0.60

---

WR: 63% (19 wins)
DPG: 2263
KPG: 1.17
Survival: 33%

---

I need to check my pen to shot ratio.  Its abysmally low, even on otherwise solid games.  

Really feeling the lack a platoon mate to coordinate with.  I felt like I was consistently focused because it was hard to engage without being the only guy to shoot.

Overall, my patience needs work, and my protect myself priority needs to be increased.  

A good player would have won at least 4 of these matches.  

---

Batch 7 (In the order in which I played them):

#5 - (Win) Westfield, NE spawn: Few went city/NW, so the few of us

hunkered down to wait.  We picked off the guys who got brave, then

collapsed their position.  I messed up the first clip jsut because I

didn't take time to do it right.  There was really very little causing me

to rush.  (13 shots, 10 pens)

#4 - (Loss) Arctic Region, NE spawn: Went top side of SE corner.  On three

occasions, I shot at tanks that weren't looking, or hadn't started aiming,

and they hit me while I was reversing.  I'm not convinced that they were

all technically bad exchanges, and that maybe they got lucky.  Near the

end, I make the decision to abandon an overwhelmed E75, and I'm not sure

it was the right move.  Better would have been to dig in with him since

the game as lost unless we had an epic last stand.  (9 shots, 6 pens)

#3 - (Win) Kharkov, SW spawn: I see some top tier BULBA guys going NW, and

since I've never been there in a support tank, I decided to see what that

spot did...Even though we left the middle and East inadequately defended. 

Jury's still out on the spot, but it was interesting.  Prevented the game

from being a tie by decapping 48 points at 99%.  Probably should have gone

back sooner. (9 shots, 4 pens)

#2 - (Loss) Erlenberg, S Spawn: I go West with a light but healthy crew,

but two, including the Purple IS-7 suicide.  the game is close, and I have

to choose whether to stand with the WTF, or abandon him.  I think we could

have won if I'd abandoned him.  (3 shots, 3 pens)

#1 - (Loss) Kharkov, NE Spawn: I lost it for our team.  We didn't send

enough mid, and they pushed mid...until they ran into me.  They were

content to just sit their waiting, and no one would push.  But when I saw

a few of them running away, I assumed that I could get them while they

were trapped.  Turns out the Batchat did not run away, and the T-62a had

just come around to the other side of the building and I melted.  IF I had

just sat there, I would have been tying up three tanks.  As it was, I was

POSITIVE that I was tying up the IS4 since we were proxying each other.  I

had being proxied in this tank though, and I was anxious to do something

before I got flanked.  (7 shots, 6 pens)

Game/Win/Survive/Kill/Dam
1 / Y / Y / 0 / 2414
2 / N / N / 1 / 1200
3 / Y / Y / 1 / 1157
4 / N / N / 0 / 2493
5 / N / N / 3 / 3309

Session Stats:
WR: 40%
DPG: 2114

---

WR: 60% (21 wins)
DPG: 2242
KPG: 1.14
Survival: 34%

The 50B is a lot more fun in platoon, you're right about that. I do solo it, but only rarely. If you like, I can dig up yesterday's 50B replays and batch them for you... but they're all platooned.

The 50B is a lot more fun in platoon, you're right about that. I do solo it, but only rarely. If you like, I can dig up yesterday's 50B replays and batch them for you... but they're all platooned.

Yeah, thanks.  That would be sweet.

#2 - (Win) Airfield, N Spawn: Ace tanker (1214 base xp), top gun.  I matched an Otter E50 stride for stride, and we got 8200 combined damage.  Started off a bit defensively, but we also had an IS-7 who tanked hard core for us.  He would pull out and take shots then we would decend on them.  However, after a few minutes we had no lead at 5-5.  A little more patient play yielded a few more kills on each side.  Then, with most of their mobile tanks destroyed or low health, we maneuvered around them to get some safe and easy kills.  There brutal were a lot of decisions to make, and I'm sure I didn't make them all right, but we ended up with a good game. 

(REPLAY)

To make reviewing this game even easier, I've turned it into a youtube video (2-4x for reload, 1x for the interesting parts):