T-34-3 out of all i think is easiest to stat pad

Also M41 Bulldog close behind that. 

3 highest tanks i have in my garage with high WN8:

Pz II D (5k wn8...)

LTTB (4k...)

T-34/85 (3.5k)

runners up: E-25, IS-6 and M26.

I guess those count...?

Out of tanks I play regularly? IS 7. It corrects by its nature my biggest flaw (extreme lack of defensive mechanical skills), and I've only been getting better at driving it. T-62A is also up there, but I'm taking a break from it to stop wrecking my stats in it.

AMX 13 90 is mine, dunno what my average wn8 is but 3k damage and multiple tier 10 kills = lots wn8

Power-grinded the MT-25 the day before yesterday... holly shit! I did not even go for max damage since I was trying to do the LT-15 mission and I still ended up with 4,5k WN8^^

Without all that sitting in a bush and hoping that my monkeys might actually hit something I would have probably easily ended up with 5-6k WN8. ~800 damage +1 kill already give +3k WN8 with that tank^^

I can tell you want isn't good for stat-padding - grinding any tier 9 tank from stock. Ouch!

From what I remember, I was getting quite a nice stat-pad boost grinding my Cent I after I fully upgraded it. Very comfy tank to play.

I can tell you want isn't good for stat-padding - grinding any tier 9 tank from stock. Ouch!

From what I remember, I was getting quite a nice stat-pad boost grinding my Cent I after I fully upgraded it. Very comfy tank to play.

Object 430-II says hello. Best stock tank ever.

Scouts aside it's the AMX M4. 4200 WN8 because reasons. The combination of good alpha, good DPM and good gun depression suits me, but it's too slow to keep.

My na reroll is loving the T67

Edit: Having said that it pads wr much better than wn8 but who cares about wn8 anyway. Pads MOE really well. Under 200 games and nearly at my 3rd barrel mark.