sartox

Arta on TD mode. Could I done better?

Hi all, 

I was wandering if any of you could tell me what could I have done to win this game. I believe I did alright, excluding the last 10 secs of battle. I knew the enemy grilled would be aiming where I was for, I had been spoted before in that position, so I had in mind to fire a HEAT to the TOG2, kill it, and thus go forward hoping to avoid the fact that the grille would most likely shoot at my rear thinking that I might go backwards. But it failed. Any opions in general? 

Btw, thanks for taking your time :)

Link for replay: http://replays.quickybaby.com/result.php?id=90535#team

Ignoring the fact that you had bad RNG on your side, in some situations you might've landed the shot if you used Battle Assistant mod. The biggest mistake that I think led to your ultimate defeat was that after spotting the enemy by poking into a bush, you immediately fired. This resets all camo value on your tank which means that you are a sitting duck. In the last few shots where you shotgunned the people to death, you should've went into the bush, spot the enemy, back up slowly to at least 5 meters behind the bush so you don't screw up your aim, and just before they become unspotted fire the shot. This significantly reduces your chances of getting spotted and getting hurt, and even if the grille was watching for your tracers it will be hard for him to hit you seeing as you move after each shot. Hope this helped.

I had in mind to fire a HEAT to the TOG2, kill it, and thus go forward hoping to avoid the fact that the grille would most likely shoot at my rear thinking that I might go backwards. But it failed. Any opions in general? 

U should always have a backup plan, never expect everything to go according to your plan, if it does, fucking awesome, if it doesn't tho.. you must at least have an escape route.

You basically set yourself up and hoped for the best, got a bit lazy and got rekt :3 

The first couple of times you got lit i was expecting you to die, knew you wouldn't die because the replay's results but still, think you should have moved more, get some speed and change positions.

Around ~13 minutes you had better shots than that vk, could have taken out the chi-to or the m4.

9:20 m7 goes for the yolo rush and you weren't ready to kill the arties, imo should have waited for the arties to pop up.

7:20 Could have held your shot just a bit and wait for the tog to be in the open.

Near the end you kept moving back a couple of times after shooting and getting lit, i'd have moved forward instead to get more speed and be harder to hit.

Can't say RNG totally fucked you up, cuz it certainly blessed you a couple of time near the end, the half aimed shot on the hummel, the 1 shot on the vk.

So yeah.. you could have carried that game even tho it looked like gg no re with that 5v1.

Thx both for viewing the replay. I'll try to improve :)

pd: I was using the battle assistant mod