twicky2

OP and UP Tanks.

We all know in this game that there are lots of OP and UP tanks that either need to get nerfed or buffed.

My choices:

OP                            

WT Pz. 4 - Amazing gun and camo. Only bad things are the armor and view range after the nerf.

T-54 - All that is needed is the small nerf to the heat shells. Maybe from 330 to 300 or something.

M3 Lee - Amazing gun, armor, camo, view range, speed, and everything else.

UP                            

Lowe - Turret armor and accuracy is the only plus on this tank

T-43 - Everything but the speed and turret armor suck

T25/2 - Mildly ok turret armor. Everything else is substandard to other tier 7 TDs.

What do you guys think about this topic?

This thread is far from being correct imo

I think it's a pretty bad one. 

^^^

... since when were the m3 lee and Waffle Pz IV OP?

Waffle was a "maybe" when it was first introduced, but the map changes + new maps make it pretty mediocre.

either way, this thread is really terribad...

Rather then neg him how about you people explain him why he is wrong or right , after all not all people know everything about tanks or the game in general . Shouldnt people come to learn here or we just gone give them a short answer ...hey u wrong negged...bye.

calling the M3 Lee OP is really strange. 

the UP tanks are mostly true, but considering the much worse tanks available in the game then the ones you mentioned are also still rather strange.

Rather then neg him how about you people explain him why he is wrong or right , after all not all people know everything about tanks or the game in general . Shouldnt people come to learn here or we just gone give them a short answer ...hey u wrong negged...bye.

OP is going to catch negs, no doubt. But yes, people should be explaining why they disagree and how his list should look, etc. Maybe someone can make a good post explaining everything and then I'll close off the topic if the discussion stops there.

I think youre getting gangbanged from T54 wolfpacks too much. T54 needs heat to fight T10s. Can I get more details why you think the M3 lee is OP?

Yeah, especially some of the more heavily armored ones (even some tier 9 heavies are a pain with 201mm penetration in corridors...)

anyhow, let me begin on OP's faults with the m3 lee, as its most definitely NOT OVERPOWERED (and while this is "captain obvious" to everyone that's remotely familiar with the tank, let me explain it for OP):

-"Amazing gun" It's good, but not amazeballs great and made quite ineffective in most situations due to the severe limitations of the chassis, as i will explain below:

-"Amazing view range" no, it's quite average comparing it with other tier 4s (not including TDs), such as covenantor or Pz IV D

--made worse by awful gun placement and camo (more on that later), so no vision games there.

-"Amazing camo" What in the hell were you smoking? Are you sure we're talking about the same tank here?

--It is most definitely not good by any stretch of the imagination. Even the Matilda gets better camo.

EDIT: upon further research... IT even gets worse fucking camo than the Britsche counterpart (M3 Grant):

http://www.wotinfo.net/en/camouflage?country=all&vehicletype=mt&tier=4&showLines=30&_showPremium=on

-Speed is most definitely not amazing, not by tier 4 standards (minus Matilda/Valentine), it's average at best

and you didn't mention some glaring issues (as tall as a fucking hi-rise condo with armor to match one, no turret, extremely large profile, and is filled with tumors). The above-average gun is balanced by several shit traits... there's a reason why its touted as a mediocre tier 4.

Thankyou Flametz for pointing out some problems with the M3 Lee and telling us why its not an OP tank.

Twicky I recommend you spend a bit more time reading around here and get a feel for what sort of topics we discuss and the logic behind statements. This forum is quite different from the official forums, your topic probably would have been one of the better ones in the recent feed on the official forums, but here its a crappy one.

Binned.