KnobbyHobbGoblin

[AWFUL] is Recruiting

When the hell did Guth become so close to me in boxes?

hHMH9.png

45VtHic.png

the closeness in top 5 is to real... someone stop _silen from trying to overpass me

4/5 of top box earners are underscore nation... coincidence? I think not!

this still remains true

AWFUL is almost as bad as my new name.

b-b-but the cream is gunna rise to the top...

_Knobby should probably platoon with me more. I help him win but potato just enough for him to maintain >9000 DPG.

But what about >9001 WN8?

But what about ESPRT losing to BLUE5?

But what about join AWFUL where you aren't expected to win anyways.

45VtHic.png

the closeness in top 5 is to real... someone stop _silen from trying to overpass me

this still remains true

Wow you guys are bad@farming boxes.

(used to be like 4k, F)

BaOnnfj.jpg?1

But what about ESPRT losing to BLUE5?

Blue 5 established their name last night for sure and it was an honor to showcase how effective their type of strategy was in defeating Otter, VILIN, and us. If they continue to recruit slowly and effectively, we could be seeing a very strong community based upon the type of ethos that this game needs. I look forward to seeing communities like yours participate in the next tournament and be the next one to make some surprising wins. After all, they don't call it March madness for nothing.

Overall the tournament saw some great battles in both group play and the finals. If you didn't get to see the stream, I would highly recommend rewatching it. I know our battle vs Bulba was one of the most entertaining battles I've been part of. It went back and forth with small skirmishes happening all around the map, but in the end we were able to come out on top.