KnobbyHobbGoblin

[AWFUL] is Recruiting

Playing boats with Trex and a salty Balti crashes into me and gets stuck:

"OMG Fucking noob, no wonder CHEMO are such a shit clan"

10/10, behind the times pubbie rant. Would use as meat shield again.

Boats'n'hoes doesn't even have clan tags in it yet. 

So this guy had to have seen you either on forums or in WoT during the time that AWFUL was CHEMO, and then remembered you until this shit in boats happened.

Didn't we already settle months ago that BIMBO is shit?

Dimbo Bimbo in salti Balti threesome with buxom BB.

What! I understood about none of that.

or, so you can understand,

Wut! Stand a boat under that none I.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ pls provide members for glorious klan ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

am willing to provide cash monies ・。゚[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]。゚.*

8Snowdude calls me out for doing more damage in his awful panther than meh bulldeg in stronks*

tsk tsk tsk, dont provoke the super shitter like that, don't compare yeh self either

*Proceeds to do more damage than snowdude for most of the rest of the games of the night* =3

and digdorg, we ran about something something 1/2 t49's something something yesterday... was cringeworthy

and digdorg, we ran about something something 1/2 t49's something something yesterday... was cringeworthy

Cringeworthy?

Motherfucking CRINGEWORTHY?

The T49 is God's majestic gift to tier 8 strongholds. It's like riding a Beluga whale in the midst of a 'roid rage. Beautiful. Graceful. Powerful. A cruel abomination of the animal kingdom caused by humanity's desire to harness nature's glory.

Knebbs: I think we need to make T49 ownership a mandatory requirement for being in AWFUL. I am always disheartened when we ready up 5 or 6 T49s only to have some rando shitter ready up his Pershing. "But it's got the wee flaccid derp!" they might even say. Nothing will be quite as glorious as our stronghold lineup when we've 10 HE-filled chodes ready to penetrate the rears of all who dare oppose us with a tryhard tank composition.

ALL GLORY TO THE T49.

Cringeworthy?

Motherfucking CRINGEWORTHY?

The T49 is God's majestic gift to tier 8 strongholds. It's like riding a Beluga whale in the midst of a 'roid rage. Beautiful. Graceful. Powerful. A cruel abomination of the animal kingdom caused by humanity's desire to harness nature's glory.

Knebbs: I think we need to make T49 ownership a mandatory requirement for being in AWFUL. I am always disheartened when we ready up 5 or 6 T49s only to have some rando shitter ready up his Pershing. "But it's got the wee flaccid derp!" they might even say. Nothing will be quite as glorious as our stronghold lineup when we've 10 HE-filled chodes ready to penetrate the rears of all who dare oppose us with a tryhard tank composition.

ALL GLORY TO THE T49.

pork, cringeworthy wasnt a FULL team of t49

Sorry, but t49 is shit unless you sacrifice a virgin to RNGesus every 24hrs

Don't worry, we have plenty of those.

That's funny. A friend of mine has been in the AWFUL TS for the tourney this week. He said it seemed like there were a lot of virgins around too.

That's funny. A friend of mine has been in the AWFUL TS for the tourney this week. He said it seemed like there were a lot of virgins around too.

Ouch :(

I aspire to be Awful.  U has training guide?!

We do have our awful-forum with couple of posts about strats, and couple great guys run platoons with anyone wanting to improve.

We also teach how to aim and shoot round the corners:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KCTw4usCtk