KnobbyHobbGoblin

[AWFUL] is Recruiting

Why does your first figure remind me of AWFUL Map Tactics from the campaign?

hnk6aVf.png

TL:DR sometimes people like to fuck other people, sometimes they dont wanna fuck other people... sometimes they dont even wanna be called people.... sometimes they want to call themselves something and do other things.... oh well.... at least everyone in the world can go fuck themselves somehow, but instead of doing that, they should spend their energy playing games.... or... doing something productive... like... reproduction... or lack of there of... or like... skydyiving... or... sleeping... or eating.... or... sleeping..... or making dank money.....

TL:DR of my thing, people are wierd, just do you how you do you, and dont be mad b/c people cant do them as well as you do you

Why does your first figure remind me of AWFUL Map Tactics from the campaign?

hnk6aVf.png

we had tactics? say waaatttt, all i remember was drawing phallic shapped dotted lines all over some maps

i still dunno how to embed videos into new wotlabs, so 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExVtrghW5Y4

Nice active pickups and finish, m8. How's the tone and fretboard action?

:3

It has the 81/85 combo in their standard bridge/neck placements and they sound absolutely fantastic.  It's my first guitar with EMG's in it and I'm loving them so far.  Now I just need a better amp >.>  The beauty plays like an absolute dream as well.  As you can see in one of the pics, the bridge sits pretty high compared to the nut, so the difference in action from the 1st to the 24th is pretty substantial.  While the 12" fretboard radius is pretty standard for guitars of this kind, coming from playing a strat for most of my life (which is 7.5"), shredding (and just mid->high neck fretting in general) feels sooo nice.  I've been diddling with it for the last 3-4 hours and still am really really excited!

:3

It has the 81/85 combo in their standard bridge/neck placements and they sound absolutely fantastic.  It's my first guitar with EMG's in it and I'm loving them so far.  Now I just need a better amp >.>  The beauty plays like an absolute dream as well.  As you can see in one of the pics, the bridge sits pretty high compared to the nut, so the difference in action from the 1st to the 24th is pretty substantial.  While the 12" fretboard radius is pretty standard for guitars of this kind, coming from playing a strat for most of my life (which is 7.5"), shredding (and just mid->high neck fretting in general) feels sooo nice.  I've been diddling with it for the last 3-4 hours and still am really really excited!

Oh man, that sounds awesome. I've got a Dean ML with overly hot humbuckers that pick up way too much fret noise but with a super low action that somehow magically avoids fret buzz. I should get the electronics replaced.

Grats on the new axe. Looks beautiful!

Not gonna lie, I really want an Orange TH30. Dat clean. Dat crunch. Nomnomnom...

Edit: Video of TH30. Listen to full distortion at the 6:10 mark and other tones throughout. This ammmmppppppppp hnnnnnngh.

Edit: the secondening - A comparison of the TH30 with the Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier, which is the amp I wanted weal bawddd back in high school.

Canadian Leo 2A6 in Afghanistan. Those grills are there to hold jugs of maple syrup I've been told.

turJbXp.png

Does anyone know why that special 4.7 degree angle is in the middle of that Canadian gun?

B8rNDIq.png

Canadian Leo 2A6 in Afghanistan. Those grills are there to hold jugs of maple syrup I've been told.

Does anyone know why that special 4.7 degree angle is in the middle of that Canadian gun?

Someone dropped the tank and bent the gun.