KnobbyHobbGoblin

[AWFUL] is Recruiting

huzzaaahhhhhh

how much it cost?

Rude. 

Do you ever find it weird that it's often considered rude to ask someone how much they paid for their car or make in a year, yet you can look up what they paid for their house on a county website?

Rude. 

Do you ever find it weird that it's often considered rude to ask someone how much they paid for their car or make in a year, yet you can look up what they paid for their house on a county website?

its a 50" tv..... its kinda different on scale than a car and a house... and a salary...  was wondering if he got a good deal on it... b/c generally, when people go, oh man, i just go a new comp/tv/laptop/most electronics

people usually will have bought it for a slight sale/bargin... for smaller things such as that, I don't consider that rude.... 

additionally, yea, i could've asked him what brand/model and google it myself... but I was going more for the, "did you get it on sale?  sweet!" route

also... you can look up what people paid for their houses? didn't know that information was so freely given... but makes sense when I think about it... I mean how else do people know how much hillary clinton paid for w/e w/e house and complain about it =3

A few years back, I bought an old Boston Whaler. Then a coworker bought a Retina-screen MacBook Pro when those came out the following week. He paid half again more for the laptop than I did for the boat. I thought that was nuts.

I ended up selling the boat for basically what I paid for it to get a bigger one. He'll get peanuts for the computer when he unloads it. Although, I'm still happy with my previous-generation MacBook Pro that I got cheap off the same guy. 

:party:

Rude. 

especially gifts. They must never know how much you spent when they can just look it up online 

My tv is pretty amazing. 178 degrees of viewing is totally the best feature available. And yes, it really does work.

178? Daannnggggg 

(Idk much about tv/monitor thing, but I imagine it's very good)

So like, if I'm offf to the side, by liike 45, 80 degrees and it'll look about the same from the front?

Finally managed to get hooked back up to school wifi.  The amount of bloat they made me install....

On a scale of 1 to holy shit hueg, how much bloatware did they make you install?