KnobbyHobbGoblin

[AWFUL] is Recruiting

a school that makes you install 2 softwares to use their wifi, how AWFUL........ =P

tumblr_nbkbw6FL0D1rbnx7io1_400.gif

HA!  I see what you did there!

Poor baby. I can't even check anything when I'm at work. I have no access to any computer (that can go online and do things like email and facebook and forums and such, without being blocked), no wifi, and I don't have data on my phone. 

Post pictures of Canadian wildlife as you think it is, and I'll tell you if it's correct or not. Or just spew bullshit. Either way works for me.

Post pictures of Canadian wildlife as you think it is, and I'll tell you if it's correct or not. Or just spew bullshit. Either way works for me.

Canadian wildlife is just standard US wildlife, but covered in maple syrup.

I couldn't think of anything clever or witty after that canadiantrex, so you win. 

turegum, who the hell could possibly screw up that bad? We all know Toronto wouldn't win 7-1 over any team no matter what sport was played. And I'm still a Leafs fan... I should give up on that.

snip moron between train cars  

I was grimacing in anticipation of seeing that guy splatter. Where the hell is OSHA when you need them?

I was grimacing in anticipation of seeing that guy splatter. Where the hell is OSHA when you need them?

Look at the bumpers on the cars, that's a yuro train.

Look at the bumpers on the cars, that's a yuro train.

I knew those were bumpers, but that's the extent of my train knowledge. Well, that's not true. I've picked up some other lingo from hearing the kids watch Thomas the Tank Engine. 

Well that Trains-formers video is awesome. I've never seen that one before. And I figured the guy would be safe and not get squished by the train, but I was still sitting here going "Why the fuck would you do that?"