KnobbyHobbGoblin

[AWFUL] is Recruiting

AWFUL is still recruiting, we are looking for active players who have a strong interest in platooning, strongholds, and maybe some limited CWs. If you would like to be apart of an organization made up of good people who enjoy playing this game come check us out at http://www.awfultankers.com, Friend us ingame and platoon with us and see if it fits.

Oooops! Lamborghini Murcielago LP460 hits tree during [Sydney's expensive suburb] Vaucluse test drive:

HTgbIIS.jpg

"The car mounted the nature strip and hit a tree, uprooting it. The stump and the tree itself damaged the car.

The driver was the car’s owner, who was trying to sell the car to the prospective buyer in the passenger’s seat. Both men were unharmed."

So I just wanted to let everybody know that still follows this thread, considering that it's really not being used for recruiting anymore, I (or somebody else, maybe _C00kie) will be making a new thread. _Knobby, we love you, but you're busy with school and haven't been able to do any recruiting. I'm pulling the socks up, kickstarting the recruiting, and getting shit done. Just wanted everybody to know :)

I am not letting him in. Also, we know netflix and chill is better Knobby, but combined with school, it gets hard to come and play. And yes @deathmachine16, we do still do Minecraft. We've got the AWFUL server that insurgus runs, and the Mafia server that I really haven't been on a lot that @genfunk runs.

I was 2 feet from this exact capsule today with my kid at the Gus Grissom Memorial  in Spring Mill Park, IN.

The extra raft was just to haul those guys massive balls.

And seriously Turegum, you had to post that damn cat AGAIN??

I've seriously got the willies.