borange01

Looking for High-Skill clan (2500 Recent)

I know I'm in a clan already, but I always want to improve. However, this is becoming increasingly difficult.

First ~8k Battles were absolute trash. Started to get better and better, and I'm now maintaining 2500 Recent (Still increasing steadily)

However, this low 1100 Overall usually makes me need to join clans with a lower recent to accommodate for low overall.

I'm looking for around 2300 or better clan recent as an average, not a requirement, as I tend to find that most clans have lower average than requirement.

I'm looking for mainly Tournaments that make good gold, usually going into Alpha, and I can be here almost every day of the week. I have E5, E3, 57, and 907.

M48, 53/55 and E4 Unlocked(Planning to buy E4 and 53/55, not M48)

I 'm on my way to E100(at E75) and IS7(at IS-3)

I also want to be able to do the Campaigns, whether we also do normal CW in the meantime or not.

So, I'm looking for:

-Tournaments -2300ish or more Clan recent -Campaigns

Standard CW is nice to have, but it's not something I need a clan to have.

If this just isn't possible for a player with my Overall, I'd like to know, it'd be useful in the future.

Sorry for the wall of text, and thank you to anyone that helps.

P.S. No offense to ROXY, you guys are still cool :P

AWFUL seems to be exactly the clan for you... PM _knobby

Good friends with someone in there, I'll PM knobby once he's on :)

Your overall will limit your options, but there are still many good clans who will take you in if you can prove yourself in tier 10s. You obviously play well so many clans will overlook your overall. Just look for a strong clan who can train you up and just keep working on your skill level. Good luck.

Hmm, not sure why I didn't see this earlier but give FOXEY a look.  Average clanwide recent is 2274, we're active on the global map, got 63 tanks in the last campaign, and have multiple successful tourney teams.

Clan: Riot Makers

We have a great clan of 40 some players that platoon and do multiple platoon count-ins. We also try to do Strongholds once a week or more, but just when people are on and want to. Right now we have been doing very well weekly in Tournaments, usually between 750-2500 gold range. We have requirements which are 1k WN8 and 50% win rate, so the rest of the clan are all good players that you don't have to worry about carrying on your back in a fight. If you're interested come check us out and fill out an application form at our website. If not then best of luck finding a clan you like and have a great day of tanking my friend.

http://riotmakers.enjin.com/recruitment

Hmm, not sure why I didn't see this earlier but give FOXEY a look.  Average clanwide recent is 2274, we're active on the global map, got 63 tanks in the last campaign, and have multiple successful tourney teams.

Applied, RIP Overall