ireny

WORLD OF TANKS - WARRIORS (MUSIC VIDEO)

Hello!

It's just a little music video I made !

What's its purpose you might ask,well,it's for the lazy a$$es like me,to motivate them to go on that battlefield and rule their enemies !

I'd really like to hear your opinions (:

I hope you enjoy it

PS. unfortunately,the video is blocked in Germany,because of the song.I'm sorry for that.

i knew it was imagine dragons as soon as i heard it because all of their songs sound the same.

nice vid though.

i knew it was imagine dragons as soon as i heard it because all of their songs sound the same.

nice vid though.

Thank you

Nice to hear my favorite song from my favorite group in a WOT video 

who doesn't like that song?

Why is it blocked in germany? o.O

dey don liek white boy music groups from america

rip

As a hollywood consumer, being used to nearly perfect videos i'm probably a very negative critic. But you asked for it, so you ll get some.

Too much black:

You always fadded into black, try other transitions (into white on bright maps, from desert map to desert map etc). Also you waited with black for the beat, thus you video contain way to much black. Would be better to show more ingame scenes, even if there are not that exciting (like looking at the wreck), they are still more exciting than a black screen.

Too far away:

Using the zoom out mod for playing is good, but in a video not so much. Both WoT and Warriors are very imposing. You should use that and show how big those tanks are (ie zoom in).

Too few tanks:

I think that's just because you garage isnt that big. Still seeing the JP that often isnt rly exiting :D

That music:

Although i like warriors i dont think its the right song for WoT. Yea many think of competitive gaming listening to warriors, but many more will think of LoL first. Also Warriors doesnt feel like WoT. WoT is way heavier. I d try Radioactive(imagine dragons) or Indestructible(Disturbed). Much bass, much WoT.

I hope i wasnt too crtical on you :D Hope you can use it :)

Why is it blocked in germany? o.O

dey don liek white boy music groups from america

rip

It is blocked because of GEMA. Basically this boils down aggressive protection of authors rights. Wanna make a Dance Club? Pay a fee so that you are allowed to play their music. Wanna host it on the Internet? Pay a fee. Since Youtube didn't want to pay (due to user uploaded content they would have had to pay a substantial amount of money) they have to block videos that contain music that GEMA "protects" (of course this is short version of the events, court cases and so on. Youtube tried to resist, but GEMA won in court).

End result being that if your IP is from Germany you can't view certain videos due to authors right that almost everybody else can watch. Youtube used to tell you that you couldn't view a video because of GEMA, but GEMA sued its name removed from that message (that was the last court case which I am aware of that is still going on). You can guess how popular GEMA is...

As a hollywood consumer, being used to nearly perfect videos i'm probably a very negative critic. But you asked for it, so you ll get some.

Too much black:

You always fadded into black, try other transitions (into white on bright maps, from desert map to desert map etc). Also you waited with black for the beat, thus you video contain way to much black. Would be better to show more ingame scenes, even if there are not that exciting (like looking at the wreck), they are still more exciting than a black screen.

Too far away:

Using the zoom out mod for playing is good, but in a video not so much. Both WoT and Warriors are very imposing. You should use that and show how big those tanks are (ie zoom in).

Too few tanks:

I think that's just because you garage isnt that big. Still seeing the JP that often isnt rly exiting :D

That music:

Although i like warriors i dont think its the right song for WoT. Yea many think of competitive gaming listening to warriors, but many more will think of LoL first. Also Warriors doesnt feel like WoT. WoT is way heavier. I d try Radioactive(imagine dragons) or Indestructible(Disturbed). Much bass, much WoT.

I hope i wasnt too crtical on you :D Hope you can use it :)

It really helps!Thanks man

HEEY! 

YOU COPIED!

:P same song, though I made it for my clan of a few games we played.

its also not available in Germany, same reason.

(FYI, the song was for the LoL grand Finals last year, they asked Imagine Dragons to compose the song for them)