TSA_Boomer

[NA] KIMBO is Recruiting

emblem_64x64.png  KIMBO is a part of the JKLB MAFIA along with JIMBO, LIMBO, and BIMBO clans. We are geared towards social play, platoons and we are VERY active in strongholds.

ZFbHVxZ.png

We get bad rep lolz cuz we are scrubs

Requirements:

• A 30-day, 60-Day or 1000 Games Played WN8 rating of 1900+
  • Have a recent win rate of 54%, average tier of 6+
  • Be an active player participating in mafia events such as platoons, strongholds, trainings sessions, tournaments, leagues, etc
  • Garage of tanks suitable for team play, common tier 6 & 8, and for multi-tier platooning.
  • Show clear patterns of improvement to remain in KIMBO

KIMBO is a platoon and stronghold-orientated clan. We emphasize on playing for FUN in a SOCIAL and CHALLENGING atmosphere. Smile_Default.gif

All four clans share the same TS site so platoon opportunities are plentiful.

Code of conduct is simple:

• Be active
  • Be an adult; respect other JKLB members
  • Do not name and shame anyone on WoT or JKLB forums
  • No TKs
  • No CR/D posting
  • No screamers, no drama queens, no politics.
  • Always be present in TS when playing

If you're going to be gone a while, just let us know.  As long as a KIMBO member informs a KIMBO officer that they are leaving the clan, they are considered “in good standing” and will be allowed to rejoin in the future.

Contact information:

If you're interested feel free to contact an officer or recruiter listed at KIMBO's WOT clan page:  http://worldoftanks.com/community/clans/1000012012-KIMBO/

Our JKLB Mafia-wide website: Please fill out an application (click the Recruitment tab) on the website

http://www.jklmafia.com/home

Come check us out on our TeamSpeak at ts3.jklmafia.com

Gl guys. Kimbo's a great place to start for those of you who are in the greens and want to improve quickly. Their clan-wide recent really tells you how fast they are getting better.

kimbo is a great group to be in,if your looking for a home id check them out.

gl in the recruiting Boomer   :D   :tank:

Gl guys. Kimbo's a great place to start for those of you who are in the greens and want to improve quickly. Their clan-wide recent really tells you how fast they are getting better.

This. I would highly recommend checking our kimbo if you haven't already. They made me into the player i am today :3 

Could have sworn i had one from early on. But when i joined kimbo i was at 1585 recent.

signature2.png

natsuktjt.gif

Regarding stats, I was a sub-49% WR and 1000 overal WN8 player when I joined. The clan can teach you a lot if you are open to learning.

Also, Kimbo is the least gay clan named Kimbo in the game.

Pros:

Great people

Endless platoons

Tons of good players to learn from

Cons:

I was arrested once, so I might be the only con.

I am looking to improve, but my issue is that I live in Australia and don't play at the same time (although I do see jimbo, limbo and bimbo players online).

Could this be an issue?

I remember being dissed when I applied to Kimbo as a second clan I think, I wanted to learn to play better, but I guess you guys deemed me as a reroll ;_;

How hav you guise been?

Great to see you doing well Vict!

By the way, we do not have a problem with rerolls (I am sure we got some in the clan), as long as they are honest about it. That was what made people uncomfortable, which is too bad because I think everyone enjoyed rolling with you.

Not trying to go back to that, whoever still thinks I'm a reroll can keep amusing themselves ;)

>gets bullied by MAHOU for being bad@tanks

>gets bullied by KIMBO via accusation of rerell

I remember a particular A-hole who used to insult recruits for being re-rolls.... He's no longer with us I'm happy to say.

I don't know anybody in authority in any _imbo clans who cares if someone is a re-roll.... having great stats "now" and not being an A-hole are the two biggest requirements... I only meet one of those requirements but they keep me around because I gift gold to Toro weekly.

All I have to say is KIMBO is a really good place if you are a teal recent player who wants to get better at the game. When I joined KIMBO I was at 1700 recent and 54 % recent WR. I improved a fair amount to the point where I am nearing purple recent WN8 while nearing blue overall WN8 and have just left KIMBO to join REL_3. What makes KIMBO cool is the great social atmosphere and the willingness of the players in the clan to improve at the game and focus on good team play.

Boomer! You gotta' get your boys on this!

A commander shouldn't have to bump his thread so often.

On a positive note, a few days ago your guys handed us a huge loss in Tier-VI stronks. They were a man-down, took advantage of every mistake we made, punished our indecision, and made us cry like little girls!

Well played, KIMBOners!