TSA_Boomer

[NA] KIMBO is Recruiting

Confirmed best clan named Kimbo NA.

Pitch, hope you enjoyed yourself. Lots of good folks. Come by anytime and hang out.

There was no one around...I ate the pizza on the counter so don't blame someone else. It was a bit late (i'm a left coaster).

6's usually cromwell, t37, type 64, m4a3e8(occasionally,) kv-85, ARL44 (sometimes.)

8's usually is-3, RU-251, AMX 13-90, AMX 50100, M41 Bulldog, Obj. 416, pershing, t32, IS-6, FCM 40t, and t32. 

(not sure if I missed any)

Hiya JimJim. I'm planning to apply to Kimbo unless you talk me out of it. 

I'm a guy who has played mostly solo (though I do platoon with two real-life friends with 800 wn8 rates occasionally but it is unorganized) and I'm finding I crave some organized play. I'd love to try strongholds, tourneys and I suspect that platooning with folks better than myself would improve my play a lot.

I'm not the most gregarious guy, but I'm friendly and drama free. Should I mention  you when I put in an app?

Let me know if there is anything lacking qualification-wise.

Everything looks OK stats wise,recent wnrate could be higher, but that's to be expected from solo pubbing. When you get a chance you should drop by our ts (ts3.jklmafia.com) and talk to a recruiter. Good luck :)

KIMBO like Strongholds, Platooning, making pubbies cry, stat padding in our 13-90's and t54's

mQPbAij.jpg

Poopies and volleyball!

I'm currently on military travel, but will swing by the house next week.