Victrix

Anti-Bullying Petition for the Protection of Blunicums!

BULLYING BLUNICUMS:

Bullying blunicums is unwanted, aggressive behavior among Unicums that involves a real or perceived power imbalance. The behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time. Bullying blunicums includes actions such as making threats, spreading rumors, attacking someone physically or verbally, and excluding someone from a platoon or Clan Wars on purpose.

The Roles Blunicums Play:

There are many roles that Blunicums can play. Blunicums can bully others, they can be bullied, or they may witness bullying. When Blunicums are involved in bullying, they often play more than one role. It is important to understand the multiple roles Blunicums play in order to effectively prevent and respond to bullying.

Players who Bully:

These players engage in bullying behavior towards their peers. There are many risk factors that may contribute to the player's involvement in the behavior. Often, these players require support to change their behavior and address any other challenges that may be influencing their behavior.

Blunicums who are Bullied:

These Blunicums who have not yet achieved purple and are the targets of bullying behavior. Some factors put blunicums at more risk of being bullied, but not all blunicums with these characteristics will be bullied. Sometimes, these blunicums may need help learning how to respond to bullying. Even if a blunicum is not directly involved in bullying, they may be contributing to the behavior. Witnessing the behavior may also affect the blunicum, so it is important for them to learn what they should do when they see bullying happen.

Roles players play when they witness bullying include:

Players who Assist:

These blunicums may not start the bullying or lead in the bullying behavior, but serve as an "assistant" to unicums who are bullying. These children may encourage the bullying behavior and occasionally join in.

Players who Reinforce: These unicums are not directly involved in the bullying behavior but they give the bullying an audience. They will often laugh or provide support for the unicums who are engaging in bullying. This may encourage the bullying to continue.

Outsiders: These unicums remain separate from the bullying situation. They neither reinforce the bullying behavior nor defend the blunicums being bullied. Some may watch what is going on but do not provide feedback about the situation to show they are on anyone’s side. Even so, providing an audience may encourage the bullying behavior. These unicums often want to help, but don’t know how. Learn how to be "more than a bystander."

Players who Defend: These unicums actively comfort the blunicum being bullied and may come to the blunicum's defense when bullying occurs.

Creating a petition to help reduce bullying of blunicums and increase awareness will most deffinetely help! Please DONT BULLY, FRIENDS!! Sign the petition if you want to help!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-everyone-stop-bullying-blunicums-tomhwk/bxr4c1h1

How to not get bullied: GIT GUD FGGT!!!

To be fair I think I'm at fault for Tom feeling bullied. We we're doing stupid meaningless tier 6 strongholds and he wasn't on TS and he ended up doing some stupid stuff so I was like TOM PLIS, WAI. And a few of the other people called him out on it. It didn't really mean anything it was just annoying and lost us like 2 games at most.

#BringBackAntibullyRangers

Players who Bully:

These players engage in bullying behavior towards their peers inferiors. There are many risk factors that may contribute to the player's involvement in the behavior. Often, these players require support to change their behavior and address any other challenges that may be influencing their behavior.

FTFY

You get bullied because by adding the "cum" behind your blue stats you're trying to associate yourself with real unicums even though you're shitters. You're like 16 year old kids trying to get into a night club.

I want to bulli so hard right now.

You still got blue WR though. ;)

OT: If you've got confidence & know you're a good player, these blue insults don't hurt at all (see Dia). Play with the nice guys who can teach you how to get better, then get better than the people who are insulting you, it's pretty funny. If there's one thing this situation teaches, it's that currently successful assholes will rest on their laurels & those who want it know that hard work overcomes everything. I'd suggest being the humble guy who practices the latter and constantly strives for improvement, don't be a big fish in a small pond, be a biggest fish in the ocean.

Take this to the bank, it's a lesson for life, not just tanks.

o7

Edit: I wrote all of that listening to this song: 

It's a tune, but I understand if I came across as a massive mr sexii.

Edit 2: Blues are fucking sub-human, I don't know how the fuck I was stuck there for so long, get out of it immediately!

Actually I finished every non DLC boss other than the bed of chaos and the last boss.

Only about of 55 hrs playtime on my first playthrough :3

How mad did you get at the archer? And how many times did you get flattened by Snorlax' anus? BoC is legitimately shit, though, the devs even admitted that the area wasn't finished and the fight was terrible. I hope you'll do Dark Souls 2 as well.

Btw, you are fatrolling fatty, bulli bulli bulli.

Hue, O&S made me ragequit the game for a couple of months. Although I was also a fucking dumbass then, I was running around with base level armor and a +3 sword because "upgrades are for losers" :^)

When I came back on a new character with a +15 Zwei, it was considerably easier lel.

Instead of bullying blues we should bully unicums by xvm sniping. Which by the way is not bullshit at all and a completely viable way to win games by targeting one person per game...