snojoe2

Been struggling since coming back

I took a couple of months off and came back and just can't get things in my favour. I went from being just above average to being slightly detrimental to my team.  My Wn8 has rapidly declined, my winrate has plummeted and my personal rating has been decimated.  I'm looking for people to platoon with in the hopes of gleaning what I have lost.

Hit me up with a PM in the game or just post in my mentor thread if you are interested.

My Bet is that with all the changes the games through even for a few months you just don't know what to do... Time to re-learn the Meta.

Hit me up with a PM in the game or just post in my mentor thread if you are interested.

My Bet is that with all the changes the games through even for a few months you just don't know what to do... Time to re-learn the Meta.

This !

I took a month break, just a month and honestly it felt like I had been gone 6, no new patches in that time but things always change.... even the luck and RNG you are given.