Kiwi.

How to deal with skypigs

If you want a good laugh look through the whole thing...

Today was the first day I turned blue in a long time and I have to say I felt rather good about it. I didn't get banned but turned blue so everything is allright.

My replays opens up with WoT Russia for some reason so bear with me....

pSytJPK.png

The map is Swamp north spawn with 5 arty on our side and 4 arty on theirs. That's probably the best case scenario for long drawn out games and campfests. Arty promotes fun play right? Arty is essential for this game right? IM's promote excessive clicker play right?

So anyway going to jump ahead quite a bit...

I decide fuck it. After losing most of my hitpoints I'm going to camp our base behind a bush. Our arty didn't like that shit. 

After killing a St. Emil here we are:

lJ4Ap4E.png

ZrwOhne.png

BAgpSMj.png

So after I rekt that bitch he starts acting more like it. Showing his true pubbiness. 

DDqCv6q.png

Jh2K2Eb.png

vyfc2KB.png

bzL73sZ.png

B924QeJ.png

TTRQn1v.png

MRtRrhS.png

This wallet warrior got his CDC free. xD

lzaFDWe.png

VEaZJWv.png

So he starts reporting my positions... Okay I don't really give a fuck.

ls27WaZ.png

fISFhHO.png

I decide I'm going to get out of there since I see teammates aiming for me...

4yBhcQg.png

Sxldh6f.png

WVWtZZ9.png

mjZW557.png

This guy must have been sleeping... I can only question his map awareness and gameplay as well.

RkaxSt9.png

GYaErXc.png

Brrboc5.png

Ja6vhlf.png

*facepalm*

xyOIHed.png

QKWuZLm.png

uiEyvbL.png*ding ding ding we have a winner*

fYVAUcI.png

hahaha

d211cnI.png

Ox8lXgR.png

Fast forward I die and then he starts reporting Schnitzel's postions...

NigF5qL.png

WVrDVUZ.png

Rx6CASf.png

GPJElQu.png

AND IT GOES ON AND ON. This dude in arty has one big mouth. 

TL:DR Schnitzel is great to platoon with, and we rape fuckers in cancer #FUCK_ARTY

Even though the execution wasn't 10/10 and you're likely gunna get an RO for this, the arty ended up dead so I'm happy.

RO'ing for the truth would be retarded. Just thought the in-game chat would envoke some laughs. 

Not impressed, you need to go on stream and have about a dozen people email you their accounts as you press the battle button, tk your arty and exit as quickly as you can, switching accounts as you are banned.

#BARKS>ANFIELD

Not impressed, you need to go on stream and have about a dozen people email you their accounts as you press the battle button, tk your arty and exit as quickly as you can, switching accounts as you are banned.

#BARKS>ANFIELD

My computer is not fit for streaming ;-;

#BARKS>ANFIELD

Oh please tell me that is archived or something, just to watch would bring such joy to my day.

My computer is not fit for streaming ;-;

Its ok, he already did it anyway. BARKS is also > You

Oh please tell me that is archived or something, just to watch would bring such joy to my day.

Probably... but you'd have to sift for it unless its marked.

EDIT: 

No, it gone forever. rip

Green Wotlabs shitters such as yourself are more cancerous than artillery ever has or will be. Didn't mods make a rule about this shit, which cleared out these facebook profiles status updates and threads for like a week until people readlized that the rule never got enforced

Artys worse.

But sadly not by much.