WaterWar

[LAVA] Lobsters are ready to rumble

4,021 posts in this topic

// IMPORTANT NEWS // IMPORTANT NEWS // IMPORTANT NEWS // IMPORTANT NEWS //

My activity level during this summer has been incredibly poor - as some of you may have noticed already. The reason for my low activity is a mix between university work (master thesis), spending a lot of time with my GF (who lives in France, so lots of travelling is required) and training for the completion of an ironman next summer. This has left the clan without an active commander for TEN full weeks this summer, which is simply not good enough.
First Nurkus and then Gary had to carry a lot of weight on their shoulders while I was off doing other stuff. I am forever grateful for their work and this clan would’ve been long dead if it hadn’t been for them. 
Unfortunately, my future does not look any better. I will still be busy with the aforementioned things. This is shit if you are the commander of a clan. I believe that a commander should be present as much as possible and be able to play and participate in most activities. I cannot offer this as a commander for this clan.

Two weeks ago I was approached by FAME as they were looking for new field commanders and my name had been put forward a few times. I was offered the role as a normal field commander and therefore I will have less work to do. This is good for me because of my quite inconsistent activity levels. They know of my inconsistency and they don’t mind, which is good for me. I have decided to take their offer.

This decision has not come easy. It really hasn’t. I had less trouble deciding to move to another country than I had with my decision as to whether I should join FAME or not. So much for “it is just pixel tanks” I suppose. 
I have spoken with Ronery, Matra, Gary and Koel and we have decided that it is best if we disband LAVA. RoneryKim has troubles with his arm (keeping him away from WoT entirely), Koel is busy being 1337_ESL_admin, Matra is limited in play time by work and family which leaves Gary alone to keep the ship running. This is not optimal as that is too much work for just one person. Therefore we have decided that we will be disbanding the clan.

The clan will be disbanded at mid-day (Viking time) on Sunday the 23rd of August.

We will be using all of our credit consumables and other bonus’ during the week, in order to pay as much back to you guys as possible. We will not be playing our defence-battles, but just let them pillage our SH. We will on top of that also pay out the gold to everyone (who wants it) who has collected more boxes than me. This means Gary, Xmen, Gasgadur, Jokobet, Devilhead, gan, breeze, moomeister and dolfie will receive 440 gold each. If you don’t want the gold then I will spread it out to the others.

I want to thank all of you for joining us in this adventure. It has been a joy to play alongside you, it really has. I wish you all the best of luck in the future and I hope you will all fare well on the battlefields. I really enjoyed this adventure – I really did.

26WUXUT.png
[LAVA] Lobsters Assemble, Vanquish All - A lobstronomous clan
*NEW (27-05-15)* TeamSpeak: ts03.cshosting.dk:9995

Hello and welcome to our lobstronomous recruitment thread - which also acts as our main hangout where fun is to be had. :3

Who we are:
We are a relaxed, English speaking clan for good players with a focus on team play in strongholds, platoons, the occasional WG tournament and CW when there is a special event on.
Our attitude is to be relaxed and enjoy World of Tanks for what it is - a game. We aim to have fun whilst still doing well in random and stronghold battles.
Our clan will be a stress-free environment for players to work together and help each other break through the next skill barrier while having tremendous amounts of fun and enjoyment.
We won't force any obligations on our members but we will expect people to help build our stronghold to the max level. Once we have the players for it, we will be running strongholds every evening.
We are happy to play ALL tiers - sometimes lower tiers can be fun for stress relief or to grind through other tank lines.

Requirements:
1600 WN8 54% wins [overall]
2450 WN8 60% wins [recent]
At least one tier X tank
Each applicant will be evaluated on a case by case basis.

What we won't accept from applicants or established members:
Bullying or Racial slander
'Re-Roll' and 'Purchased Accounts'
Hardcore Seal-clubbers
People who cannot take a joke or have fun. 

If this clan sounds like something for you, then please contact me (WaterWar). I can be contacted either through in-game chat, PM on WotLabs, directly in this thread or you can try and find me on our TS server.
Please note that ALL new members of LAVA whom are accepted will be on a trial basis and assigned the "Recruit" role.
Once we can see that you are fitting well into our community, you will be promoted to the "Soldier" role. This evaluation period will last for about 2-4 weeks depending on activity.

If you are expecting a longer period of absence please let a commander know as we will be kicking inactive players (>30 days).

Loading melted butter All hail God-Emperor Solono

jkily anD SULUNU WHY

Will anyone sue me if I take that for an avatar?

It should be appropriate by about this time tomorrow :)

Ahh yes, the wait for julemannen.

Julemanden*

So you wouldn't accept me if I rerolled EU to TX? :

Sorry, but you kinda have the answer in your question. :(

Best luck in your project Water !

Will probably apply by the summer of this year, once I'm done with this time consumming uni year.

(I hope 300 games in T18 don't qualify me as a "professional sealclubber, youth sin :x )

It was a long and arduous 48 hours but we're finally here and first few weeks we will be finding our feet and sorting things out but I reckon this could be awesome

TRAITOR!!!! You shall be stripped of your honorary whiskers and your cardboard box!

Nah, kidding, you can keep your whiskers...but not the box. I hope you find goons, goofs, Retardo Eduardos, Eddy Spaghetties, Tony Bolognas and other drunk tossers to your clan so Kitties and Lobsters could come together and put the PL into PLatoon.