Another one for the French and German speakers...

Do you have any different acronyms for:

High Explosive Ammunition (HE)

High Explosive Anti-Tank (HEAT)

Armour Piercing Composite Rigid (APCR)

Armour Piercing (AP)

I know the Russian is different but that's because they have a different alphabet! Just curious as to if they are called something else in French/German 

Some truely hard earned boxes tonight. That was hard work (or hard waiting?).

One more attack tomorrow, after that Lobster pillage tours are out of destinations. Can some deputy declare war one some new victims please? :)

Will do tomorrow! :D

And let KITTY members enjoy their tank, they deserve some kind of token for having a whole 30/100 members online during 10 days. It's almost 30 more than usual. 

High Explosive Ammunition (HE) --> (Obus) Explosif (HE)

High Explosive Anti-Tank (HEAT) --> (Obus) Explosif à charge creuse (HEAT)

Armour Piercing Composite Rigid (APCR) --> (Obus) Flèche (APCR)

Armour Piercing (AP) --> (Obus) Anti-blindage (AP)

I know the Russian is different but that's because they have a different alphabet! Just curious as to if they are called something else in French/German 

That more or less the standard designation in French :)

Edited by Hellow

And let KITTY members enjoy their tank, they deserve some kind of token for having a whole 30/100 members online during 10 days. It's almost 30 more than usual. 

On the positive side, it means everyone who's online got a tank for logging on <3

Another one for the French and German speakers...

Do you have any different acronyms for:

High Explosive Ammunition (HE) - Hochexplosiv

High Explosive Anti-Tank (HEAT) - Hohlladungsgeschoss

Armour Piercing Composite Rigid (APCR) - Hartkerngeschoss (I think)

Armour Piercing (AP) - Panzerbrechend

But I'm pretty sure other acronyms would just confuse people and iirc the acronyms in the german WoT client are the same as well.

:P Plundering and clicking - my new favourite past times in WoT.

Of course all that is done for the good of the lobsters. We need boxes and we need better clickers. I am selflessly sacrificing my shiny stats for the good of the clan. There is no evil joy involved at all ...:$

Next week will be better because we'll have more tonky tonks for the stronks with me and WW returning, and maybe Epic will join in when he gets his new upgraded potatoe. :3 I have a few clans written up on a list, gonna check if they are suitable for next week. The past weeks they were all plunderes to ashes, let's hope they have rebuilt. :3

Lobster clan is made of kitties and funded by kitties and kitties are funded by north korea. I dont think this activity will last cause from Monday, my mandatory military service thingy starts and im off the forums and tanks for 11 months. Gonna file in my last shitposts and then gtfo

7 more days! Hopefully next week this time im installing stuff on my new i5 :3

I will not be playing stronks for the moment as my potato computer has taken to crashing every 5-10 games.  Losing an attack today due to computer crashing was the last straw.

Hopefully I can order a new computer this weekend and rejoin in a couple of weeks but I am also about to move house so I might not be back until after that is all sorted.

Will still be around for platoons and probably tier 6 SH farming if you can carry my occasional AFKness.

This has really killed my attempts at MoE collecting (and my recent WN8 as well) :(.

GL & HF

Edited by Pelion

Actually 75+, more than whole LAVA. :gaben:

Edited by Malaren

People seem to not like being raided in SH.

Does this clam happen to be one of our past targets? 8|

1.PNG

Yeah, the ones that first had a team of 6 and then didn't show up at all. But they were not unfriendly or anything.

new and i5 in same sentence...

After using the same PC for 8 years, getting a cpu that was released last year is pretty damn new to me :P

Edited by EpicFale