Uninstalled - call me when summer's over.

How come? Because I was hoping you would do some FC'ing with Gary while I am on another holiday.

How come? Because I was hoping you would do some FC'ing with Gary while I am on another holiday.

I uninstalled for entire 7 hours, I'm already playing again...

I ragequit after doing 3k damage in the bulldog and the 2nd highest in my team having done 1.3k.

No CW because it would seem WG has decided to not inform you if your landing bid is out-bid. I was looking at the global map with 1 minute to go and it said we had won the auction. Turns out we hadn't. Twice. GG WG. :| 

Reminds me of the bad old days when I was trying to learn MP (and cw in general) and there was a very real possibility of not landing since the tournaments only held 64 clans..... And when you did get into the tourney 3/4 of the teams were camping base hard..... so much fun.....

Reminds me of the bad old days when I was trying to learn MP (and cw in general) and there was a very real possibility of not landing since the tournaments only held 64 clans..... And when you did get into the tourney 3/4 of the teams were camping base hard..... so much fun.....

landing tournies with xcel were quite annoying sometimes, 'fightig' 1280321 battles just to lose to another tryhard bot team camping like wut

geez, how much holidays do you have? :D

on another note, today at 05:58 I have achieved one more milestone: being here for 28 years. fk yeah!

Aftermath:

7TvHABD.jpg

EnIvlYB.jpg

redneck party 101: wannabe lobsters grill on a mATX case and broken bottles of champagne.

geez, how much holidays do you have? :D

on another note, today at 05:58 I have achieved one more milestone: being here for 28 years. fk yeah!

Aftermath:

Hidden Content

gratz Hani!!

Kolni will actually not MacBook anymore

7YpSDqW.jpg

I'll probably do a 22:00/04:00 session tonight, if anyone is feeling up to the task just PM me ingame ;)

(can't stand to play during day time on weekend ...)

Kolni comp has crashed

Kolni will actually not MacBook anymore

Kolni buying epic comp in a few days because Kolni rich

Kolni has paint all over himself

Kolni earned 5 digit euros last night

Kolni is still drunk from last night

Kolni paying Sergeant_Fgt's rent
Kolni wont drink all of Fgt's booze even tho he will know where Fgt lives then
Kolni will start strimming with epic comp
Kolni will do shitloads of giveaways because he is rich
Kolni will explain how he did get paint on his body, because those stories are usually rly funny

Kolni earned 5 digit euros last night

What kid fresh out of high-school earns 5 digits €? Only one possible conclusion: Kolni confirmed drugdealer.

On a more serious note: we have a CW battle popping up in 20 minutes. If we win there will be a second battle half an hour later.

We didn't win, but we are making progress with how to play Prokhorovka. I'd never played it in competetive modes before we started this CW business, so I am not too surprised at my tiktoks not working. We had another chat, and tomorrow we will try a new tactic that should hopefully work. We are all learning, which is why we are doing this, so we just learn from this and keep at it. :)

Also, Gary has been promoted to Deputy commander because I will be on another holiday next week and we need an FC that can place chips on the global map. So congratulations to him :disco:

Maybe WW should be short for (W)always on Wacation :gaben:

Pls deleterino this post 'cause wotlabs was dying when I posted it.

The more I get to know Kolni, the less I ask questions :)

Edit: Wait, do we have some kind of clan wars before or after then? If so, disregard this.

Okay listen people...

VERY EASY GOLD TO BE WON

I need 6 more players with t8 (and some with t7/t6 tanks)

• YOU MUST HAVE ESL WIRE
  • MUST BE AVAILABLE TOMORROW (SUNDAY) STARTING @20:00 UNTIL...I don't know.
  • 4 OUT OF THE 6 PLAYERS MUST BE FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM OR IERLAND

• OPTIONALLY - if we can get 4 people from GERMANY that'd be an alternative. So either 4 people from UK/IERLAND or 4 germans.

PM me here if you're available. The rewards are as follows for the UK CUP:

Prizes

medal_gold_3.png 1.28,000Gold_icon.png
medal_silver_3.png 2.17,500Gold_icon.png
medal_bronze_3.png 3.10,500Gold_icon.png
medal_grey.png 4.

7,000Gold_icon.png

Note: This is per team, so divided by 7. 
If we play good, this is extremely easy to get at least 2nd or 3rd place. For thisa ESL tournament there's currently only 1 other team signed up, this may increase to about 20 teams total because it's restricted to the UK.

To put it into comparison, my old ESL team (and they weren't even extremely good) won the french  World of Tanks 7on7 Winter Cup 2015 #5

If we can get a good team going for this, I am 100% sure we can get some decent gold from this.

Please contact me, I didn't notice it until today so I didn't have time to put up notice. If you have any friends from the UK etc...we can still "use" them.

Monday there's a 3vs3 ESL cup I will most likely only have 1 spot available for that.  It starts at 18:00, you must have a tier 8 heavy tank that isn't shit. Since that one is quite competitive, I will most likely pick someone I know will perform at their best. 
Pm me me for more information.

Rewards for 3vs3

Prizes

medal_gold_3.png 1.13,500 Gold_icon.png100
medal_silver_3.png 2.9,000 Gold_icon.png75
medal_bronze_3.png 3.6,000 Gold_icon.png60
medal_grey.png 4.3,750 Gold_icon.png40
medal_grey.png 5-8.2,250 Gold_icon.png25
medal_grey.png 9-16.1,350 Gold_icon.png10
medal_grey.png 17-32.750 Gold_icon.png5

That's per team, a good team should be able to get at least within 5-8. Most likely even further.

-----End ESL stuff-----

If we have CW during any of those 7vs7 cups - I'll have to see how many players will be online/active.
If we have CW during the 3vs3 - I will still continue with it, it's only 3 players.

Edit: Wait, do we have some kind of clan wars before or after then? If so, disregard this.

Okay listen people...

VERY EASY GOLD TO BE WON

• YOU MUST HAVE ESL WIRE

• OPTIONALLY - if we can get 4 people from GERMANY that'd be an alternative. So either 4 people from UK/IERLAND or 4 germans.

Prizes

medal_grey.png 4.

7,000Gold_icon.png

If we play good, this is extremely easy to get at least 2nd or 3rd place. For thisa ESL tournament there's currently only 1 other team signed up, this may increase to about 20 teams total because it's restricted to the UK.

To put it into comparison, my old ESL team (and they weren't even extremely good) won the french  World of Tanks 7on7 Winter Cup 2015 #5

If we can get a good team going for this, I am 100% sure we can get some decent gold from this.

Please contact me, I didn't notice it until today so I didn't have time to put up notice. If you have any friends from the UK etc...we can still "use" them.

Rewards for german cup: 
....Shit but still ~1k free gold if we play good.

And finally:

Monday there's a 3vs3 ESL cup I will most likely only have 1 spot available for that.  It starts at 18:00, you must have a tier 8 heavy tank that isn't shit. Since that one is quite competitive, I will most likely pick someone I know will perform at their best. 

Rewards for 3vs3

Prizes

That's per team, a good team should be able to get at least within 5-8. Most likely even further.

-----End ESL stuff-----

If we have CW during any of those 7vs7 cups - I'll have to see how many players will be online/active.
If we have CW during the 3vs3 - I will still continue with it, it's only 3 players.

Don't forget that you have to play vanilla or you can get banned from Wot.

Hidden Content

Don't forget that you have to play vanilla or you can get banned from Wot.

That's why I said ESL wire, you don't need to play vanilla but all mods are debatable - but I assume none of our members are going to be running their warpack..

I would love to participate when I get back from my holidays next week. So count me in for the next 7v7 or 3v3 cup. :)

Is your company hiring any Comp eng graduates?  It seems like you get unlimited holidays.

As for the 7 vs 7...this is starting to look like 100% free gold (unless ESL cancels it). Only 1 team has signed up/been approved. At maximum, I don't think there will be many more - especially with go4wot today.

Okay listen people...

VERY EASY GOLD TO BE WON

• YOU MUST HAVE ESL WIRE

Prizes

medal_grey.png 4.

7,000Gold_icon.png

Rewards for german cup: 
....Shit but still ~1k free gold if we play good.

And finally:

Rewards for 3vs3

Prizes

NOTE: I CAN TAKE 2 PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT FROM THE UK OR FROM GERMANY. 

-----End ESL stuff-----

Just so people see this, it's today. 9 hours to get ...6 more people and 4 of them need to be from the UK or Germany.

Did someone say free gold? :disco:

We definitely have enough germans to get 4 into the team (me included), but digging them all out in time is another question

I would help out if you are in need of germanz.