When do you wanna platoon with me?

Whenever I am playing WoT, which for the last few days has been a bit lower since I'm only online for CW. I believe I should have some time later this week.

Very nice work lobsters and thanks to Koel for leading!:)

We have now 2 provinces and our gold income has more than doubled to over 1.1k per/day. 

On a sidenote: With the victory tonight, we took -WIN-'s HQ (= they won't get any gold until they rebuild it). I have already chipped into their last remaining province. We will have a chance to map them tomorrow. But we might need 2 teams to do so. If you can and want to help, battle(s) should be at 20.00 CEST tomorrow.

Will try to be there :)

No CW tonight btw, as it seems. Must be patchday then. :eww:

i miss constie

i have no one to shove my triple marks up their face now

You mean Xena's triple marks, no? ;)

Also, for those wondering: I am now in France with my GF and i won't be home until 23rd of July. Gary and Matra are the people you need to speak with if there is anything clan related :)

Edit: just did some cleaning up in the thread. All of those double, triple and quadruple posts are now gone. 

And again, great work guys in CW. I am very happy to hear that we are showing the WIN guys that it was purely tactically that we screwed up. Now we know how to play Prok and we are beating the shit out of them. Stronk!

Also, for those wondering: I am now in France with my GF and i won't be home until 23rd of June.

Live life at your own pace, don't give in to social constraints.

tumblr_n3yf1z3WhY1tv3kiho1_500.gif

Gj in the cw victories. Would have liked to be part of it, but cant complain as I am on holiday now.

I helped... I think. Can you believe it? :P

Have a nice trip man - and see you when you get back.

Who picked the CW times :P

I can rarely help with CW as it's generally when I'm eating/cooking/doing something house related.

Anyway... Great work on the landings guys and keep up the good work!

EDIT:

Also our income is actually slightly larger than 1.1k and should be just over 1.2k!! (that extra 124g makes all the difference!)

Trying to update the client in China now. It's actually holding at 50% when updating the launcher. I didn't even know it would do this in a normal situation. I guess my ping would be way too worse to play though :P

Introduced Curfew for Skirmishes in the Stronghold mode. Creation of and engagement in Skirmishes of all formats will be unavailable every day during the following times (all times in UTC): 00:00–04:00 RU; 03:00–08:00 EU; 10:00–13:00 NA; 17:00–02:00 ASIA; 16:00–08:00 KR; 16:00–22:00 CN.

Does this mean our defense time for SH will be moved? Or is this just a "you cannot play SHs at those times"?

@WaterWar I'll be off on holiday for 2 weeks starting this weekend. Please stream mucho SH so I have something to look at when I'm chilling and not being able to actually shoot tonks myself.

I'll try to attend some CW battles before that. I should be able to attend some of the 20h viking time ones.

I could stream it as well, that is if my roommates don't steal my interwebz :P

Trying to update the client in China now. It's actually holding at 50% when updating the launcher. I didn't even know it would do this in a normal situation. I guess my ping would be way too worse to play though :P

Nice time to get your arty grind going :retard:

I can haz all the hacks :P

Those who have played games with me when someone has raged would have seen my insult script. Will be releasing a 'vanilla' version at some point when I get around to it so you can all tweak it to your preferences, nice little touches for SH like auto-reload notification on autoloaders. 'Help I've been spotted' manually - not automatically spamming chat with shit in randoms... then the fun stuff...

Hotkey Insults

HotKey Retorts (comebacks, arty abuse, anti- 'gold h8rs')

Anything else you want on a hotkey

etc.

Designed with Intellisults® in mind to remove some of the general toxicity whilst keeping the upper class retort to another players pathetic attempt at abuse.

i.e:

For that time when you receive the following from a fellow gamer on the opposing team... 'goldnoobfag learn to play the game'

You can save your fingers by pressing a key to respond:

"They were not gold shells, they were Lo'real shells... because you're worth it"

or something of the ilk (you chose the responses!). A sense of (preferably high class, stiff upper lip British) humour required (I know by saying a sense of humour is required rules most German's out, it's ok though... the French can use it to script 'Le Run Away')

I can haz all the hacks :P

Those who have played games with me when someone has raged would have seen my insult script. Will be releasing a 'vanilla' version at some point when I get around to it so you can all tweak it to your preferences, nice little touches for SH like auto-reload notification on autoloaders. 'Help I've been spotted' manually - not automatically spamming chat with shit in randoms... then the fun stuff...

Hotkey Insults

HotKey Retorts (comebacks, arty abuse, anti- 'gold h8rs')

Anything else you want on a hotkey

etc.

Designed with Intellisults® in mind to remove some of the general toxicity whilst keeping the upper class retort to another players pathetic attempt at abuse.

i.e:

For that time when you receive the following from a fellow gamer on the opposing team... 'goldnoobfag learn to play the game'

You can save your fingers by pressing a key to respond:

"They were not gold shells, they were Lo'real shells... because you're worth it"

or something of the ilk (you chose the responses!). A sense of (preferably high class, stiff upper lip British) humour required (I know by saying a sense of humour is required rules most German's out, it's ok though... the French can use it to script 'Le Run Away')

I so much want it pls gib noaw! Too lazy to wear my fingers off by insulting retards ʘ‿ʘ