I'll be following Full and Gas' as well.
We'll see what the future got us in reserve :) 

Meh. I was 3 days afk to read this now. 

I am sad, this was literally the best wot community/ clan I have been part of. :QQ:

Ty WW, ghar, koel for your effort!

Will add some of you guys to keep the pontooning going.

Thank you all for the amazing ride we have had. This last SH was good. We showed them plebs that they can't just expect to scavange a better clan than themselves. A great way to end! I am uploading the whole recording of it to YouTube as we speak. A good bit of nostalgic memorabilia for us to enjoy in the future ;) 

This was hands down the best clan/bunch of tankers in the whole game, nothing will come close to what we had/have... we have so many great things to remember and maybe one day we will see each other again :P

Sure we can. I will just leave the thread open until we hit 150 :P

END: Here is the last Stronghold we had. Sorry for the darkened fapcam and shitty quality. I forgot to turn on the lights and adjust my stream. For some reason it was at a low quality setting :(

It's pretty impressive that LAVA could field a full team even after its end has been announced. This is truely a special community! As a result, its end has become a bitter-sweet experience: it's sad because an amazing clan ends but also sweet because LAVA goes in style: without bitter words, insults or hurt feelings. I am very proud of you all.

Tonight's stronghold was a great last hooray. We didn't have any arty consumables left and only a single airstrike whereas they tried to bomb us game after game. WW went with light setups and we won 4:1. Well done!

I ran around it in circles, never getting to it

Also ran into this Danish language video, fitting I guess :)

Danish

Did WW abuse his powers to make this a featured thread or is it just so damned popular that it automatically became featured? Only just noticed

Man this thread is becoming one big sobfest.:QQ:

Disgusting. Pull yourself together!;)

Man this thread is becoming one big sobfest.:QQ:

Disgusting. Pull yourself together!;)

I am listening to coldplay and cri in my pillow since two days ... :QQ:

Did WW abuse his powers to make this a featured thread or is it just so damned popular that it automatically became featured? Only just noticed

We are/were so awesome that I didn't have to abuse any powers to get this thread featured. ;)

I guess its my turn now ;) But i keep it short:

WaterFgt, good luck for your future in FAME and thanks for creating LAVA.

I really enjoyed the short time i spent here. And another thanks goes to Gharirey for spending so much effort and time for field commanding.

I am a bird. A blue one. :kjugh:

Cya :)

Sad news to hear, it was a fun ride. 

Thanks to WW for creating the clan and lots of gratitude to Gharirey for commanding.

Well those who had a good laugh credit grinding like a boss last night (in T6 stronks) will be happy to know that I will be doing another session tomorrow starting (hopefully) around 1700-1800 (that's 5-6pm) Queen's time. I hope to also be able to do one final one on Saturday but this is not yet confirmed :P

I'd also like to list out those responsible for making LAVA what it is/was and special thanks to you all, some of you worked in the background, some of you were in the foreground but all very important. 

• WaterWar
  • RoneryKim
  • (myself though I can't thank myself :P )
  • Koel
  • Gharirey
  • Nurkus
  • Xmenxmen2
  • Devilhead

[and all the rest of you for being part of this amazing clan!]

The latter two for your insane contribution of boxes when we first started out, you both really helped get our stronghold off the ground

As for the next few days we will go out with a bang of credits and fun!