The copy paste is strong in that one. Got exactly the same message - just the nice wishes in Italian are missing .... for now. ;)

Ye, he msged me yesterday with that message aswell. Didn't answer, so no Italian swearing here. :foreveralone:

If you copy+pasta a message like that, the least you can do is to make the punctuation and the spelling of "you" correct. That is the bare minimum :P

wonders is wonders ... before i joined LAVA he bugged me as well

Its hard to find a good non CW clan, LAVA was a perfect spot, i even played CWs the only week i could and only 2 weeks LAVA did. 

Btw, anyone has thoughts about FS - From Rising Sunwot-life link ?... they seem to have purges to maintain high activity players with 2k+ SH battles.

Btw, anyone has thoughts about FS - From Rising Sunwot-life link ?... they seem to have purges to maintain high activity players with 2k+ SH battles.

No idea but looks like bunch of good (state wise) active players.

btw I got invitation from [MDETH] Megadeth few hours ago. Just invitation, no message or anything, not sure why they invited me, looks like lots of purple players in clan but the amount of people getting in and out every week really scares me :O

Yeah MDETH sent me an invite too - however their commander and deputy are re-rolls so no thanks. Nothing personal, just don't like re-rolls

GL to those joining F15...you'll need it :doge: 

Had a good SH session with them.
A good bunch of fellas :)

No idea but looks like bunch of good (state wise) active players.

btw I got invitation from [MDETH] Megadeth few hours ago. Just invitation, no message or anything, not sure why they invited me, looks like lots of purple players in clan but the amount of people getting in and out every week really scares me :O

Same, simple invitation, no message. Dunno, I like to talk to people or write lengthy applications that are boring to read before I join a clan.

Well, I got a message in game as well. "Hello" :D

GL to those joining F15...you'll need it :doge: 

awww, come on now ;p

don't be jealous ;d

Well, I got a message in game as well. "Hello" :D

I answered that Hello with Hi, and then they asked me if I am LFC. Said no thanks.

Lots of clans seems to by trying to get them a former lobster or two nowadays. Is good to know we were such an elite squad :disco:

Edit: I see they send me an invite anyway. No wonder they have such a turnover when they blind invite anyone...

First they try to get Lobsters and when you turn them down they let you feel their hate towards you. Looks like pubbie logic.

Ded klanu, yet the thread keeps going on stronk.

it says a lot about the group WW, Matra and Ronery created. GG, will keep you all as fwends.

F15 T10 SH session yesterday, lots of good clans, win most of the stronkz, relaxed FC, clear orders. so far, so good :)

F15 T10 SH session yesterday, lots of good clans, win most of the stronkz, relaxed FC, clear orders. so far, so good :)

One thing F15 has got going for them is a VERY good FC

I said I will be without a clan for a while - so stop tempting me!

Side note, I have once again disabled ingame chat, to be free of the retardness. So don't be offended if I don't reply...

Gary, accept invaaaaaaaaaaite!

Well that was fast, what happened to the patience test?

This here post is not a useless post since it further distances me if only slightly from a degenerate and unfair forum title.