I will add a rage-platoon-room when I am back at my desktop computer again.

Nurkus, your caves are already up and running.

Since you're continuously  ignoring my requests at making me server admin(for obvious reasons must I add), can I at least have my own special snowflake icon?

Also I would like a cancer ribbon to go with my arty bait tag because I'm currently on the last 100 miles of my Scotland trip and the caravans are the cancer of the roads

Since you're continuously  ignoring my requests at making me server admin(for obvious reasons must I add), can I at least have my own special snowflake icon?

But what have you done to deserve a special snowflake TS group? The only members that have special unique groups are me and Ronery. I have one because of commander powaaarh and Ronery because he is my arty bait..

Coming up:

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/esport/mangled-metal-season-9/

T10 tournament:  7 people + 3 reserve

rewards:

0405_mangled_metal_9_infographic_en_upda

Date: 11,13 and 15 May.

Time: 19:00 CEST(amsterdam etc.)  http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cest

Password: "lavadoesnothurtlobsters"

Link: http://worldoftanks.eu/uc/teams/119747-Play4Fun_LAVA_statpadders/

I've created a team so that we can have a chance at winning some gold. Please only join if you have a tier 10 and can be online on preferably all of those dates. Obviously I'd like to prioritize lava members but since we most likely will not get enough I'll fill them up with friends/randoms or people from my ESL team.

MUCH CoLOR

MuCH WOW

Joined the team Koel76, Fridays are always fine, Monday and Wednesday are a bitch but I might be able to shuffle some stuff around and I'll take any chance to win some bling.

@kolni, oh yes. you two in a toon would probably mean constant rage.

Yesterday my new laptop arrived, so I will try to log in and get a few games tonight (unless RM-Juve is an amazing game!). 
Have an incredible itch to play having been unable to play for almost 3 weeks :)

He raged at you? lol, how the actual fudge did you manage to get him mad? ^^ He never even raged at me, and I really suck compared to him!

I can't imagine ending a WoT session with anything but a raging stroke of the Alt-F4 key, I really can't.

He raged at you? lol, how the actual fudge did you manage to get him mad? ^^ He never even raged at me, and I really suck compared to him!

Well, I was just playing like normal and was trying to be aggressive because if you aren't Dev's gonna do literally all the damage himself but it happened on a few occasions that he was right behind me and my poking and brawling was blocking his shots >< But I learned something from it

I can literally see my WR going up and WN8 down when playing with Dev

Also he wasn't high, for once