Luna

Old School Runescape is now free

okay, so far I have given Mostlyhybrid a full set of steel armour, I have given Luna a full set of black armour + a Mithril scimitar.

I think i have given ~55K away to people so far, hue. if there is anyone else that needs low level armour/weapons (up to mithril, preferably not black, which is expensive as balls) and cannot access the G.E, hit me up if you catch me online. 

you could also nag Never, who today stated he was now a millionare thanks to getting a thousand or so flax which he spun into bowstrings lol

>Types in name: Victrix

>"name taken"

>LITERALLY WHO THE FUCK HAD THE BALL SO FUCKING TAKE MY NAME AGAIN FUCK

okay, so far I have given Mostlyhybrid a full set of steel armour, I have given Luna a full set of black armour + a Mithril scimitar.

I think i have given ~55K away to people so far, hue. if there is anyone else that needs low level armour/weapons (up to mithril, preferably not black, which is expensive as balls) and cannot access the G.E, hit me up if you catch me online. 

you could also nag Never, who today stated he was now a millionare thanks to getting a thousand or so flax which he spun into bowstrings lol

442f11b2608913ac39da264e7e85305f.png

You can have your armor back, I found my own. And the scim too, after I get lvl 30 attack. I figured out how2make a good bit of profit in a very short timespan. (Probably works even better with member account)

442f11b2608913ac39da264e7e85305f.png

You can have your armor back, I found my own. And the scim too, after I get lvl 30 attack. I figured out how2make a good bit of profit in a very short timespan. (Probably works even better with member account)

hue, thanks. you got the GE then?

This game is legitimately taking away all of my desire to play wot. There is almost no rng, I can watch youtube/netflix at the same time, I don't get aneurysms from people doing stupid shit, at it still has pretty numbers I can look at. OS:RS>WoT

Could it be... wizard (g)?

Gratz

Seeing as not everyone is running the client, I'm changing the prize to 500k subject to availability, Hit me up with your in game