NavySnipers

15'th Anniversary TD exp count.

1039 base experience M8A1

Victory!
Battle: Steppes July-19-13 9:32:17 AM
Vehicle: M8A1
Experience received: 3,116 (x2)
Credits received: 26,119
Battle Achievements: Top Gun, Sharpshooter, Master Gunner, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

6000 damage in the SU-152 scored me 1564 xp base.

Not bad for a tier 7.

I got 1314xp for a 4807 in a match with Okeano tonight. It would have been higher if i were carrying more HEAT shells so i can still get a better result.

Not to be "that guy", but isn't posting 1k XP games kind of a waste? I mean, yeah, it's somewhere to start, but...

Probably. 

Posted an 1146 in my Jagdtiger tonight.  As rarely as that vehicle is run (and as poorly), it just might hold up.

Got 1383 base exp in the Foch 155 last night.  8k damage, 8 kills, radley walters and top gun and it was city fighting so no spotters for me.  Expected higher for that kind of a game but it was a good combo of a enemy team that couldn't shoot, my team was competent enough to do some damage and stay alive until I could reload so I didn't get overwhelmed during reload cycles.  Im hoping it places top 50 at least, I just don't see how anyone can get much higher than that unless they just happen to get in a match where everyone goes afk.

Dunno what it is with the 155 (maybe it's just tier 10 TDs), the xp feels like crap.

I had a 5.5kdmg/2.2k spotting damage win in mine and didn't even break 1000xp. Thought I'd at least hit 1100 since I've had lower damage, worse played matches pay out higher than that one.

Not to be "that guy", but isn't posting 1k XP games kind of a waste? I mean, yeah, it's somewhere to start, but...

Probably, but when I posted the list had a jagdtiger score at 1036, so....

Over on WOTForums GD, some guy posted a 1,975 raw XP Marder II game, and a 2,100 raw XP Hellcat game.

Remember, the gift tanks are PER TIER, not per tank, whereas the gold is per tank. In other words, you're pretty much going to have to get at or above 2K raw XP if you want a type 59.

I didn't want to start posting scores until later in the contest (I get a feeling I might influence some people's purchases and knock myself out of the top 50 :sad:) but I'm bored.

T25 AT - 1665

AT 15 - 1646

T40 - 1550

More to come.

Yeah, but the EU uses the metric system, so 1600 xp over there is equal to about 1000 'merican xp. 

And a Quarter Pounder is a "Royale with Cheese"

Jacg - 1155 xp on the T110E3.

7.5k damage at point blank range, plus 4 kills. Needs more spotting damage! 

Jacg - 1190 in the 263

Scores from the Heavy Marathon contest:

ZpVBBAP.jpg

My predictions for it, based on previous events, was  The average XP was very close, but the minimums were slightly high.

Quick thoughts:

• The XP graphs for the Art/Carry/Jager events were near-identical, but Heavy bucks the trend by being flat rather than peaking at tiers 7/8
  • Minimum XP to score in tiers 7-10 all fell off, ranging from 5-10% drop
  • Average XP of the top 50 scores remained roughly the same
  • Previous contests saw no difference in the type of tank used and top XP generation, so I expect these scores to still be relevant

The Carry event was all TD's, and the XP scores were nearly identical.  Light/medium/heavy tanks from the Art/Jager events echoed the same trend: identical.

I know it feels like it should be different, but the data says otherwise.

Had my best game yet in the 155 tonight, and it wasn't enough enough to top the score already posted here lol. 6k dmg, 2k spotting, top gun, 38 base cap points, 1232 xp. The match was literally down to 1 second. I just can't play any harder without physically injuring myself, and it's not enough!

Defeat
Battle: Murovanka Sunday, July 21, 2013 12:00:06 AM
Vehicle: SU-152
Experience received: 1,098
Credits received: 40,512
Battle Achievements: Radley-Walters's Medal, Top Gun

It's a wonderful failure!

It's probably a hair low... but considering that the T25/2 isn't the most common bird out there

T25/2

1155 Enaris

Brought my SU-76 into a T7 match and came out with 1800 damage and 850 (loss) XP. This kind of stuff actually works. Would of won, but I missed the game-winning shot on a ARL's hatch. Would of been ~1250 XP, which would of won me gold almost unquestionably, since I doubt the min will be any higher than 1k.

The Carry event was all TD's, and the XP scores were nearly identical.  Light/medium/heavy tanks from the Art/Jager events echoed the same trend: identical.

I know it feels like it should be different, but the data says otherwise.

It might be even because TD's have potential to do more damage than other tanks in their tier. So even though they lose some xp due to spotting by others, they make up for it by doing more damage.