IndiaLimaDelta

What's the status of the T34?

It was my first premium tank back then. Bought it over IS-6, biggest mistake ever. The extremely bad mobility, lack of armor and disgusting gun handling killed it for me. So I sold it because I needed credits.

Much time went by and several patches occurred. I wonder if it benefited somehow of it and consider to buy it back and giving it another chance to give me some variety at credit grinding.

So is it worth to consider to buy it back or does it still get shit on?

fb

If you really really really really want a non-pref prem 8 heavy thank then it would be worth it, but otherwise not so much. In all honestly game play / meta changes have had very few effects on the T34. It just derps along doing its thing regardless of what the devs do to the game.

It provides variety I'll give you that.  I think that it's actually a fun tank to play, and would be worth getting back.  The gun is still pretty damn good, and if you play the support role then yeah it can definitely carry matches no matter what tier.  I say get it back (even though maybe 3/4 of the forum will disagree with me).

Besides, I think you can get it back for free with the premium return thingy that War Gaming does now.

I... actually like my T 34...

The tank works great in close quarters where the derpy gun handling doesn't really affect the tank, the penetration for its tier is excellent along with the alpha.

I usually just try and find a hull down spot, and start winning.

I have to admit tier 10s it gets difficult but what other tier 8 doesn't suffer against tier 10 tanks.

And the credits this tank makes is awesome.

I find it tedious and boring to play, the gun handling and reload kill the tank. If you want non-pref mm, get the CDC.

I second that. CDC is fun. It's fast although it lacks armor the gun handling is amazing. CDC makes easy credits even on losses. 

It's a pretty boring tank to play. The gun is derpy, the mobility is terrible, and the dpm is bad. It has good pen, that's it. I wouldn't buy it again. The new non pref-mm meds look much more interesting to play imo.

Though lately I have seen a ton of them driving by morons spamming apcr at everything that moves, this confuses me.

Wow, I've actually never heard about that, that'd be amazing! Where can I do that? Google didn't help me, all I could find was buying it back for the same amount of credits I sold it for, which is just the status I knew so far...

EDIT: How did I just fk up the quote system, lol

P.S.: Thx for you guys recommendations of CDC and friends, but I'm just interested in the current status of the T34, I could buy it back by credits due to the fact I owned it some time ago and don't want to spend money for a new prem.

I... actually like my T 34...

The tank works great in close quarters where the derpy gun handling doesn't really affect the tank, the penetration for its tier is excellent along with the alpha.

I usually just try and find a hull down spot, and start winning.

I have to admit tier 10s it gets difficult but what other tier 8 doesn't suffer against tier 10 tanks.

And the credits this tank makes is awesome.

This. Oddly enough, I do fairly well in it. Especially considering I'm a mediocre player.

This. Oddly enough, I do fairly well in it. Especially considering I'm a mediocre player.

It has a fairly low skill floor but also a fairly low skill ceiling - go hulldown & profit. 

I prefer my T34 to my T14 for grinding US heavy crew skills, because it can actually pen its opponents easily, and if I need to shoot APCR it's both not a disappointment and not as expensive (T14 needs to shoot a lot more APCR rounds if it wants to pen reliably due to less increase in pen relative to enemy armour)

Mine is parked and tarped but I don't play my US heavies much lately... 

With your stats though you will probably find it too slow and cumbersome and a CDC or FCM will probably be nicer to play... T34 is still good for credits and US heavy crew training though.

I've played the T34 around ~450 games, I hate it.

I recently bought the FCM 50t and I much, much prefer it.

It has the mobility so as to not be completely painful every match, it's got pref mm so no tier 10 games, and pretty much only needs gold against ST-I & E75 fronts so the credit making is far superior to the IS-6 IMO.

I was tempted by the CDC but would say the FCM is the far better choice as it's virtually the same tank and doesn't meet those t10's.

Of the prem tier 8's I own:

IS-6 is the most fun.

FCM is the best credit maker & decent fun.

T34 is decent, but too slow for me to have the patience with it, and it has to fight Hondos and shit.

TL;DR - FCM 50t is stronk.

Haven't played my T34 in ages. It makes decent credits but it's just so goddamn boring, games feel like a freaking minimum wage job.

The T34 is my best statpadding tank, haters be damned.

It's slow I'll give yall that, but the gun punches through things like butter, though it does struggle with the tier 10 superheavies (E100 Maus) and struggles a little bit with the IS7/IS4, but nothing a bit of gold cant fix.

You cannot recover a tank that is available in the shop more than 24h(?) after you sold it.

If the tank is not available in the shop but you played at least one battle (so there is account proof you owned it) then they'll recover it at any time if you have the garage slot and credits.

I don't like mine very much. The lack of mobility makes this tank extremely boring to play. And far too often it's simply too slow to keep up with the action. In this tank you do not want good teams because a good team usually means you will be too slow to get to the party before there is nothing left.