Sign in to follow this  
Luna

Anything else?

Anyone mind taking a look at this and finding something I messed up on? 

The only thing I can think of is actually aiming at the E-100 as I rushed so I didn't lose the hp. 

(feat me raging at toonmates)

serene-coast-germany-leopard-1-283951340

I would've pushed with your teammates. They had a lot of one/two shots at the end that probably did more damage than they would've if you'd been there. Even if the WZ went for cap you probably had enough time to get back + there was a t30 base camping anyway.

Going where you and pity went was dodgy with the amount of HP you had. I don't think it was clear at the time how much HP the E75 had. E75 + WZ could've easily wrecked you.

Also in that end game scenario I think it would've been better to play the ridges at the back of base where you'd have an exposure advantage and more options.

I would've pushed with your teammates. They had a lot of one/two shots at the end that probably did more damage than they would've if you'd been there. Even if the WZ went for cap you probably had enough time to get back + there was a t30 base camping anyway.

Going where you and pity went was dodgy with the amount of HP you had. I don't think it was clear at the time how much HP the E75 had. E75 + WZ could've easily wrecked you.

Also in that end game scenario I think it would've been better to play the ridges at the back of base where you'd have an exposure advantage and more options.

Yea, I intended to head back to base but realised that they had all flexed back too and made the mistake of crossing under the rails.. I immediately thought "Oh shit im gonna die here"..