TheQuagmire

iSU-130?

Saw a guy with this tank earlier, and went online to see if I could find any details about it, and just about couldn't find much intel about it.

So I'm curious if anyone else knows the details behind the 130? and how people got them?

I have one and the only thing you are missing out on is the tear farming.  Here's my thoughts on it:

Pros:

•Tear farming

•Dosh

•Good gun handling

•Damage/RoF combo is in a really nice spot

Cons:

•No armor

•Bad accuracy
•No speed (usually moves at 25km/h)

•No pen

•No extra pen from gold

•No health

•No ability to carry

•Get focus fired like crazy

•Can't abuse camo/view range like a waffle

7JMyYgb.jpg

I have one and the only thing you are missing out on is the tear farming.  Here's my thoughts on it:

Pros:

•Tear farming

•Dosh

•Good gun handling

•Damage/RoF combo is in a really nice spot

makes a crapton of credits

Cons:

•No armor

•Bad accuracy

•No speed (usually moves at 25km/h)

•No pen

•No extra pen from gold

•No health

•No ability to carry

•Get focus fired like crazy

•Can't abuse camo/view range like a waffle

[snip]

sums it up pretty nicely.  added one more pro though.

EDIT:  it also has the same expected values in WN8 as the standard ISU, but none of the ability to achieve them.

From what I've seen, it's an ISU-152 without the BL-10, and with less HP. Makes it a fairly weak tank in tier 8, but don't underestimate it, as it will wreck you if ignored. All in all, it falls in the "meh" category. On EU and RU, it was given to WG employees, on NA it was also given to community contributors on the official forums.

on NA it was also given to community contributors on the official forums.

If by CC you mean people who did nothing but flash their tag everywhere, then yes.

No offense to the CCs who are actually helpful and contribute (there are quite a few), but there are far too many others who wear the tag for nothing.

If by CC you mean people who did nothing but flash their tag everywhere, then yes.

No offense to the CCs who are actually helpful and contribute (there are quite a few), but there are far too many others who wear the tag for nothing.

On the one hand, I was kind of annoyed that there was no way for excellent contributors that aren't active on the official shitshow to get one. On the other hand, it's a gimped ISU, so nothing of value was lost.

On the one hand, I was kind of annoyed that there was no way for excellent contributors that aren't active on the official shitshow to get one. On the other hand, it's a gimped ISU, so nothing of value was lost.

I know some people who don't have a green name but still got one.  For the most part though, it was mainly green names with the largest chunk of those green names being wiki editors.

I'm actually surprised how loose my leash is, considering what I do and what I know.

WGA seems to run that way as long as it's not something under offical NDA like floaty boats. Mutually assured destruction seems to work well enough should the need arise.

I gave 3 years of service to WG as well and I got no tank.

Lucky you.

Blame WGEU. I think that EU gave out KV-220s and a 10k gold pack to CCs over there while NA got nothing, so I guess we're even now. I'd rather have the ISU-130 gifted, but the KV-220 is OP, so iono.

It's never too late to join the least bad server that isn't RU. Heuheuehee

I'm actually surprised how loose my leash is, considering what I do and what I know.

Mine is pretty strict. Thanks to the 'insider' from SS, I got even more strict NDAs. Say too much? Here, have this $100.000 fine.

But then again, I usually get to know a lot of stuff before it's released. Planning my progress is easy when I know all the specials and discounts well in advance. :tongue:

WGA seems to run that way as long as it's not something under offical NDA like floaty boats. Mutually assured destruction seems to work well enough should the need arise.

Blame WGEU. I think that EU gave out KV-220s and a 10k gold pack to CCs over there while NA got nothing, so I guess we're even now. I'd rather have the ISU-130 gifted, but the KV-220 is OP, so iono.

It's never too late to join the least bad server that isn't RU. Heuheuehee

I don't even work for WG EU. I work for Minsk.

Mine is pretty strict. Thanks to the 'insider' from SS, I got even more strict NDAs. Say too much? Here, have this $100.000 fine.

But then again, I usually get to know a lot of stuff before it's released. Planning my progress is easy when I know all the specials and discounts well in advance. :tongue:

I don't even work for WG EU. I work for Minsk.

How do you even tell your family that you work for a video game company.