Solono

Anime Thread 2.0

Pls, not more stuff to add to my watch-list D:

Lawl, I'll check out Utena after I finish Daily Lives. Will keep you posted.

More to watch? Sure

Guess you saw that video already, but for anyone with waaaaaay too much time here take a look at this

the music is great.... I need to make a 10 hours loop and listen to it at work.

Really need to finish TTGL I must know why anyone would need such large mechas...

/edit: wait - that's the TTGL soundtrack? Alright I'll finish it by the end of the week.

Thanks man. I appreciate it.... Daily Lives is another of those shows I started 2 or 3 times but somehow never finished.

I CAN'T STOP WATCHING PENGUINDRUM,  OUR 2ND BIGGEST BIGGEST CLIENT SHOWS UP TOMORROW AND I'LL BE BASICALLY HUNGOVER.

Thank you anime, my life is awesome. 

On another note... Highschool DxD what the fuck is happening, a friend of mine told me to watch it (lol nice try bro, but for the millionth time how about erm... no?) and he had basically what I just can describe as the unholy combination of a nervous breakdown and a laugh attack. Seems they took it to the next level of stupidity. From the few bits I could understand they got rid of anything close to a story and its 100% boobs now.... considering the artstyle of that show it must be pretty damn disgusting to watch.

Highschool DxD is my guilty pleasure. I could do without the harem and boobs though. Don't unleash the judgments too harshly. 

Highschool DxD is my guilty pleasure. I could do without the harem and boobs though. Don't unleash the judgments too harshly. 

I don't see anything wrong with it personally. To me, it's just an average show, plus/minus boobs and fanservice. 

What's so great about it? I can only describe the show as bland and boring, like soaked cardboard passing off as whole grain passing off as oatmeal passing off as breakfast cereal, part of a complete meal.

Tell me somebody in this thread is watching Yuri Kuma Arashi.

That show has gone full Ikuhara (think the final arc of Penguindrum, for those in the know), and I'm constantly wishing for it to be Monday already so I can watch a new episode.

To illustrate my point, a few screenshots from this past Monday's episode:

Yes, the truck is being powered by a cyborg bear. Are you not entertained?

fn8JNEN.jpg

q6ypqJL.jpg

Are there any shows that compare to LoGH in scale?  I want more giant space battles.

Banner/Crest of the Stars, Tytania (to a degree)

Pls, not more stuff to add to my watch-list D:

Lawl, I'll check out Utena after I finish Daily Lives. Will keep you posted.

You loved Penguindrum, but have never seen Utena? nanisore

Go watch that (along with Yuri Kuma Arashi I can't read, you're waiting for it to finish airing, that's ok), posthaste!

You loved Penguindrum, but have never seen Utena? nanisore

Go watch that (along with Yuri Kuma Arashi I can't read, you're waiting for it to finish airing, that's ok), posthaste!

I only really discovered Ikuhara after a friend pushed me to watch Penguindrum a while back. I'd heard of Utena in the past but it never was high in my priorities to watch (being young and uneducated) until I realized how much of a genius Ikuhara must be to create something like Penguindrum.

Crap. I forgot Utena is 39 episodes long. ABANDON SHIP.

tEUpEUz.gif

Jk, here we go.

What's so great about it? I can only describe the show as bland and boring, like soaked cardboard passing off as whole grain passing off as oatmeal passing off as breakfast cereal, part of a complete meal.

I don't know. I guess I enjoy Angels, Demons, and reincarnated Welsh Dragons.

Please go away.

At least Cheesy puts thought into his trolling.

Pretty sure Cheesy isn't trolling and that's what makes it so so sad.

Well cheesy at least doesn't do it in a cheap attempt to start flame.

Yeah true. I don't think we have lost him yet... he'll grow up someday or turn full weeaboo, coinflip anyone?

Decided to un-hold bodacious space pirates.  Got damn, I can't get over how much I fucking love the spaceships.  Just wish they didn't keep including high school stuff.  Or at least toned it down a bit.

Also this is one of the handfull of anime where I don't skip the OP and ED.  Others I remember distinctly are mondaiji, and Aldnoah Zero ED (couldn't take the show tho).   

I'm currently downloadering Legend o galactic heroes to finish off a space binge.  Hyped.

Also does anyone know other cool space sci-fi anime.  Cause when they mention solar sails and lagrange points in space pirates I get a little hard.