Solono

Anime Thread 2.0

I get everything from nyaa.se, because you know, i need to download my anime in 1080p. I don't really stream anime :$

kissanime has some 1080p downloads. However i download anime in 720p for my ohone, which is 1440p.

Since it got buried with the ither thread:

my IRL thread was able to sightread the fate/zero OP (oath sign) and play it perfectly.(no im not fucking with you) Heres the music:http://sheethost.com/sheet/3fuyzn

dem asian 14 year old piano prodigies

Not a fan of the idol fandom but..... Idolmaster is by Bandai Namco while Love Live is by sunrise and sunrise is a subsidiary of Bandai Namco.....This is getting confusing.

I'm 6 episodes behind on Death Parade and Yona... I should probably...

Fuck it, I'll finish them next season year.

Yet, I am currently watching things that are shitty enough, not even Kraft can give this shit a 9/10 cuz visuals.

not even Kraft can give this shit a 9/10 cuz visuals.

How I feel about you 50% of the time. 

this show Kraft is so much win.... 

How I feel about you, the other 50% of the time.

i only finish relatively good anime, so a lot of my completed anime are mostly highly rated. I don't really see the point in finishing something bad. Seeing as I forget the hundreds of anime I drop after 1-5 eps, I dont even bother putting it in my dropped section. If I'm going to finish it, it's most likely going to be a 7+ show.

I've probably seen at least 1000 anime including all the shit that's been dropped.

Stronk. I don't drop shit, I just postpone and watch it some other time . Or else I would've dropped Oreimo 10 times :^)

Stronk. I don't drop shit, I just postpone and watch it some other time . Or else I would've dropped Oreimo 10 times :^)

Guess I'm not the only one. 

As for Kraft, your rating is not what I have problem with (was a joke earlier, don't tell me you didn't know, otherwise I might reconsider), the real problem is something that Solono will probably end up tackling along the line, so I'll just let him do the dirty work.

I don't really see the point in finishing something bad. If I'm going to finish it, it's most likely going to be a 7+ show.

And yet you dropped WA2.Never going to let that go...ever.

YPYTTJk.jpg

Is Saenai actually good and do you need to read any extra stuff to "get" it? The girls are qt as hell but I can't stand harems

Is Saenai actually good and do you need to read any extra stuff to "get" it? The girls are qt as hell but I can't stand harems

If you hate typical harems, make sure you skip episode 0 which is basically a fan-service teaser. The actual show is surprisingly solid - it's more reminiscent of a romcom than a harem. All you really need to "get it" is if you have a basic understanding of typical anime girl and otaku stereotypes as the reason why we're all screaming "META" or "MOE" is due to how much self-awareness the show has and its tendency to poke fun at both itself and the genre. The pacing's a little slow for my liking but if my theory about a 2nd season is correct (#tinfoilhat) then Saekano definitely has the potential to be one of the forerunners in the genre.

As of right now:

Romance - 6.5/10

Comedy - 8.5/10

Moe - 11/10

Acoustic version of Kimi ja Nakya Dame Mitai (Nozaki-kun OP) by Masayoshi Ooishi (the original artist). Wasn't expecting the sick guitar skills.

If you hate typical harems, make sure you skip episode 0 which is basically a fan-service teaser. The actual show is surprisingly solid - it's more reminiscent of a romcom than a harem. All you really need to "get it" is if you have a basic understanding of typical anime girl and otaku stereotypes as the reason why we're all screaming "META" or "MOE" is due to how much self-awareness the show has and its tendency to poke fun at both itself and the genre. The pacing's a little slow for my liking but if my theory about a 2nd season is correct (#tinfoilhat) then Saekano definitely has the potential to be one of the forerunners in the genre.

Neat. Time to binge watch after finals I guess.

About to start baccano, will watch saenai after cause it sounds interesting

Sub or dub with baccano

KNOBBY?

I've watched both.. b/c bacanno is gud

But I really enjoyed most of the dubbed, but yea... both are equally parts acceptable imo, I'd go dubbed tho b/c I think most of the VAs do a great job (a friend says she likes it b/c *something something* accents)

Just this

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

82733-why-dont-we-have-both-gif-YF1l.gif

Every time I log into the forum Altorax is lurking in this thread.

Is your PC running 24/7 or are you in Europe right now? oO

btw how's NHK so far?

2 Point O My God more anime!

should be season 2 instead of 2.0.... meh

About to start baccano, will watch saenai after cause it sounds interesting

Sub or dub with baccano
KNOBBY?

DRRR > Baccano still 9/10 and DRRR could degrade with season 2 :> so lets call it a draw.

As always WTF M8 WHY WOULD YOU EVER WATCH DUBS? (except for rare exceptions)