Solono

Anime Thread 2.0

hehe :3, hope you enjoy Haikyuu!

So I'm catching up on reading a lot of anime blogs for last week's shows, and this caught me eye - Zanibas from RC on KimiUso's Kaori - 

The least visible insecurity, and the last one for us to see, had to come from Kaori, whose life is undoubtedly coming to an end soon. I’ve talked about it in previous episodes, but it’s worth mentioning again how scared she is to make a meaningful connection at this point in her life. Socializing with Ryouta is easy because it carries no baggage, but we all know she secretly wants to bond with Kousei, to feel that thrill of being alive and connecting with the people most like you. Of all the awkward socializers on this show, Kaori has to be up top, in a constant fight between her desire for emotional security and emotional connection. During that scene where Kaori mentions a plane out of the blue really hits home how much Kaori wants Kousei to reach out to her more and vice versa. She’s a tragic type of tsundere, not wanting to show her affection for fear of getting hurt, yet secretly wanting the people she loves to defy her words. Common, yet still as hard-hitting a scene. I do hope she’s not dead yet, since I would like to see one more performance of them together, even if it’s her goodbye song to the world.

So I'm catching up on reading a lot of anime blogs for last week's shows, and this caught me eye - Zanibas from RC on KimiUso's Kaori - 

Pretty much agreed on that.

"Do you think you'll be able to forget?" - such a simple question that's repeated throughout the series which begets answers on multiple layers. And that's the real beauty of Shigatsu: it's beautifully simple at times - the dialogue, the music, the art and the symbolism - but for it to be able be so effective and convey meanings on so many different levels makes it a true masterpiece in its own right. There's so much I could say about why I love this show but I'm going to save it until the series ends so that I can rewatch it from start to finish before attempting to put it all into words.

I keep hearing that haikyuu is good, but I still need to catch up on a lot of things like monogatari before getting there. Not enough time in life to snort all the cocaine you want it seems. Such a tragedy that is life.

Shigatsu manga 43/44 are both out. I suggest listening to this track while reading them, if you so desire.

Highlights for 43:

C1fxGc7.jpg

cbEralH.jpg

B2QnOJv.jpg

For those who just have to know, they can look at this final highlight:

h1K2CEO.jpg

It has been a tear soaked, wild ride. I'm glad to have shared it with you all together.

I don't want to post highlights for 44 -- I'll wait for anime 22 to air before doing so.

Dis got linked to me on steam. Idk why but here.

So this just got posted in random thoughts. Aside from leaving me in awe because of the epic music there is only one thing left to say....

MY FUCKING WATCHLIST JUST EXPLODED LIKE THE BLOODY BIG BANG

So I got tired of trying to remember what I wanted to watch, and decided to make a myanimelist.

Yes, Im uneducated with a lot of animu, but feel free to recommend what I have (waiting to watch or currently watching) as I did a bit of research on everything on the list and feel like I would enjoy it :3

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Victrix

RIP I just realized I have so much to go through. Goodbye tanks for like a few months.

I'm so sorry for this, not anime but...fuck it, close enough.

http://www.huniepop.com/

Game about a love fairy hooking you up with a bunch of girls. You date for a while, fuck, then collect their panties. You do so by playing a bejewled-esque minigame, have conversations with them, buy presents, etc. 

I've collected 5 in the span of two days.

Please send help...I CAN'T STOP!

Not sure if Nikki or Tiffany best girl

I'm so sorry for this, not anime but...fuck it, close enough.

http://www.huniepop.com/

Game about a love fairy hooking you up with a bunch of girls. You date for a while, fuck, then collect their panties. You do so by playing a bejewled-esque minigame, have conversations with them, buy presents, etc. 

I've collected 5 in the span of two days.

Please send help...I CAN'T STOP!

Not sure if Nikki or Tiffany best girl

thanks for making me spend moar money

I have a test tomorrow, but fuck it, I'm just going to keep playing this shit...aaaand I went from 23% to 45% completion in just a few hours, and it's 12:21 AM.

Here's something you need to do after you sleep with one of the girls to unlock (something):

Give the dirty mag you started out with to Kyu, then use what you get out of it at the beach one of the girls, then try to leave.

And that's Haikyuu!! finished. What a ride - I forgot how pumped up you get from watching sports anime haha. Hoping to see 'Haikyuu!! 2' pop up on the announcement list for the Summer season! Also, I really wish MAL would introduce a 0.5 increment to their rating system. I'd certainly rate Haikyuu!! higher than most of the other anime I have at a 9 but it's not quite a 10 for me either... #1stworldproblems

Think I'm gonna start on Kingdom next. Gotta get in the mood for period action-drama for when Akatsuki no Yona finishes airing.

So I got tired of trying to remember what I wanted to watch, and decided to make a myanimelist.

Yes, Im uneducated with a lot of animu, but feel free to recommend what I have (waiting to watch or currently watching) as I did a bit of research on everything on the list and feel like I would enjoy it :3

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Victrix

RIP I just realized I have so much to go through. Goodbye tanks for like a few months.

Try out a variety of different genres at the start and figure out what your tastes are like. Some people are quite happy to watch absolutely anything but others may have a preference for certain genres and an aversion to others (eg. Kraft likes his SoL/romance/moe but isn't a fan of shounen) so it'll be easier for us to make recommendations you'll actually enjoy watching. I'm only saying this because your to-watch list is pretty diverse for someone who hasn't watched a lot of anime. Here's a few from each genre to keep you busy:

• Shounen/action: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (I know you've listed the original but the general consensus is that Brotherhood is the superior work), Fate/Zero or F/SN: Unlimited Blade Works, Baccano!
  • Romance: Spice and Wolf S2, Toradora!, Sakurasou
  • Comedy: GS Nozaki-kun, Nichijou (might be kinda tough due to its episodic nature)
  • SoL/feels: Angel Beats!, Clannad and After Story, NagiAsu

To be completely honest, I've only seen maybe 10-15% of what's on that list so hopefully some of the other guys here will be able to help you out a bit more.

Yea.. if only there were .5 increments to MAL scoring... then mine would be ssooo much easier...

Also can confirm danshi nichijou is great

There is, you just have to do it manually in the actual list.

Also, a random, fav scene from Uchoten Kazoku

ZRKQNpW.jpg

I really liked the expression, its like, "well, here he goes again". Showing both a feeling of likeliness, compassion, and annoyance mixed into one. For some reason I laughed at this part

TIL watching Haikyuu before bed is akin to declaring that sleep isn't necessary when you can watch Chinese cartoons.

Ha. Haha. Hahahahahahahahaha my life is forfeit! I volunteer as sacrifice to summon Cthulhu!

But seriously, I'm probably still gonna do it next night regardless because Haikyuu doesn't deserve any pussy shit like work or school holding it back.

HYPE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z0pey2j5To

The lazy ass mangaka needs to draw faster!