kunjuro

RIP FTR Blog

For a guy who has white knighted for better treatment of women in video gaming, I find your last line very revealing. Although, while you were spewing the word "faggot" to brow beat anyone who disagreed with you, it isn't like your hypocrisy hasn't been on full display the whole time.

Neverwish, this thread is the straw that has broken the camel's back for your site for me.

Have fun writing more "and nothing of value was lost" posts.

Fuck me, I mean't to down vote this... anyone wanna help out?

And tbh at least garbad is right in what he says most the time

SS downfall will be not listening to the truth. Again he complains about wg doing it but wg do a better job of it then he does, that is not instacensoring every thing that might damage his ego.

Fuck me, I mean't to down vote this... anyone wanna help out?

I got you

Also this.

At least if Garbad were CM he would also post good content.

The hilarious thing is I was an official forum moderator for an extremely popular game.  I moderated four subforums, including the pvp one.  I started off as the respectful, helpful poaster you all know and love.  I wrote high quality guides, carefully followed forum rules to make the forums safe, active, and friendly...then day after day of changing diapers on retarted pubbies broke me.  One day I flipped my shit, banned two other moderators (including documenting it in the mod only section -- great drama), and started banning pubbies for "excessive masturbation" and so on. 

And the weird thing is, my popularity skyrocketed.

P.S.  I won most popular moderator two years in a row out of a staff of like 300.

I think Garbad would be a better CM.

Think about who is saying that right now.

SS downfall will be not listening to the truth. Again he complains about wg doing it but wg do a better job of it then he does, that is not instacensoring every thing that might damage his ego.

I got you

Also this.

At least if Garbad were CM he would also post good content.

The hilarious thing is I was an official forum moderator for an extremely popular game.  I moderated four subforums, including the pvp one.  I started off as the respectful, helpful poaster you all know and love.  I wrote high quality guides, carefully followed forum rules to make the forums safe, active, and friendly...then day after day of changing diapers on retarted pubbies broke me.  One day I flipped my shit, banned two other moderators (including documenting it in the mod only section -- great drama), and started banning pubbies for "excessive masturbation" and so on. 

P.S.  I won most popular moderator two years in a row out of a staff of like 300.

#SHUTDOWNSS

#GARBADFORCM

We should just mass spam Obsidian customer support to complain about ss abusing the forums.

In the meantime, this^^^^^^

Of course there won't be any hall of shame here, that would be unprofessional! (and unnecessary now that I can ban people right away)

But there will be Czech tank stuff...

I think you guys glossed over an important side comment from SS in that thread. Remember his mass reporting mod he planned to make? Now he has the power and is fully willing to ban anyone he wants and had already done it on the forums.

I'm gay.

His most recent is asking people to not judge him for his past mistakes, while saying he is going to judge all the trouble makers from wot. AYY LMAO

Let him make his own bed. If you guys are making alt accounts to troll him just stop. It's better to stand on the sidelines and document everything than it is to implicate yourself and give him excuses like "oh blablabla everyone from wotlabs is trolling me" or whatever he does. This is his job now, if he fucks up enough he'll have to face the consequences. Judging by this thread it won't take very long.

Polite criticism... is this guy in a different dimension?

Someone needs to tell SS to wake up. No true criticism is polite because thats not the point of criticism.

Let him make his own bed. If you guys are making alt accounts to troll him just stop. It's better to stand on the sidelines and document everything than it is to implicate yourself and give him excuses like "oh blablabla everyone from wotlabs is trolling me" or whatever he does. This is his job now, if he fucks up enough he'll have to face the consequences. Judging by this thread it won't take very long.

I've just been documenting things. He can't ban a person not even registered,