http://youtu.be/oBOTZnP5bQs

go to 12:20 and listen to the angry ruski

he rants annoyingly for like a minute about how an E-100 focused him when he was 400meters away

for all RNGesus, arty, pub rage, whatever I don't give a damn for it, it's annoying as hell. I'm sure nogg after a long day at work enjoyed coming home to play with me or some other guy (I'd usually stay in same channel, so I didn't have to toon with him to know what was going on) and then a nerd. And then have the nerd cry about pubbies camping, or arty hitting him in a really obvious place to pre-aim, or how he missed or some shit.

here is a list of common nerd phrases

-OMG THESE PUBBIES ARE AWFUL AND CAN'T HELP ME (relying on pubbies is a great jingles meme)

-OMG ARTY HAS BEEN FOCUSING ME THE ENTIRE MATCH (maybe you should analyze why)

-I FUCKING MISSED HIM, BULLSHIT RNG. (because all accuracy should be 0.01M)

-I DIDN'T PEN A GOD DAMN LT (because you hit it's tracks)

-OMG THIS SHITTER IS PERMATRACKING ME (No shit, some people will play decent)

-THIS RETARD IS BLOCKING MY SHOT (what of it?)

-OMG THE LOW ROLL! (holy shit do you not realize +-25% damage exists?)

-WHY THE HELL ARE OUT PUBBIES CAMPING?! (because minimaps are hard to use to see where you need to go)

-OH FOR FUCKS SAKE MATCHMAKING (okay well GL, as long as I get my damage idc if we lose due to MM)

I tooned with a nerd today and had a sub 2k wn8 session on one of my friend's accounts, I started being a nerd aswell and raged a bit too and played like trash. If you have a problem with any part of the game even including arty it is of my belief there are ways to end it being a problem or minimize it. Ever since I've been analyzing every part of my game, my blood pressure has been healthier, but today I was a nerd and I was stressed.

Perhaps we should all analyze why things are as they are, and end nerdism.

Obligatory Animeme

Y0wA3WL.jpg

When I saw the title of the youtube video I thought it was going to be about how they would sneak cam girl shows into their wot videos back when their channel "WoT Streams 18+" was a thing. I can't be the only one that stumbled upon that, right?

And of all the examples of sperging you could have found you used the russian one?

Words understood: 0

Shame, I love hearing the QQ of people in this game.

I can't be the only one that stumbled upon that, right?

Nope  ;)

i whine all the time

point is I think all this rage makes us lose our valuable irl HPs, and some people play far worse and will join in the rage if someone else starts it.

Your "counterarguments" behind the list of rage examples gave me cancer. Some things in this game are simply extremely poorly designed and a major annoyance. Naturally, annoyances lead to usual human reactions like frustration and rage. If you fail to admit those blatantly obvious design flaws and attempt to justify them then your means of analysis you mention in your post must be more flawed than this shit game.

Your "counterarguments" behind the list of rage examples gave me cancer. Some things in this game are simply extremely poorly designed and a major annoyance. Naturally, annoyances lead to usual human reactions like frustration and rage. If you fail to admit those blatantly obvious design flaws and attempt to justify them then your means of analysis you mention in your post must be more flawed than this shit game.

I play the game for what it is, not what it should be.

;^)

I'll use my gold rounds that are part of this game while you can suffer to pubbies.

Since I can't play my pc right now I bought BF4 for the PS4, I'm actually enjoying video games again. WoT has some major flaws that need to be fixed, but sadly probably never will be.

Also recently I nearly completely stopped raging/whining about the game, it just got so disappointing that I didn't have the will to complain any more.

I guess smiley must be an ultra hardcore super duper power nerd for getting nerd mad enough about nerds to create and entire topic about it, including youtube vids.

In short:

:^)