Denizzje

[EU] Borderline OP tanks platoon

It might be dirty, but I want to play in a platoon with tanks which if platooned, just turn out to be (nearly) OP for funs. I am thinking of:

My favorite, 3x TOG II*

3x M41 Bulldog

3x IS-2

3x Char B2 (this one is downright nasty I think :P).

Any people willing to platoon up to statpad form a platoon like that?

I don't see how can people like the Tog2 at all, I got one for free, played 1 game nearly fallen asleep from its speed and never touched it again. Yeah, it was a triple Tog2 platoon.

Anyways this was completely offtopic but gl finding someone.

I don't see how can people like the Tog2 at all, I got one for free, played 1 game nearly fallen asleep from its speed and never touched it again. Yeah, it was a triple Tog2 platoon.

Its my most played tank thus far. Its actually a quite relaxed play. Yes its slow, and yes the armour is unreliable, but its big HP pool and good gun make up for it imo. Platoon up with 3 TOGs, focus fire and you shred through everything, especially with trained crews and full equipment.

Although in some games the TOG is downright ineffective due it simply being too slow and comming too late to the party ;).

I sold mine.

In addition to the mentioned tanks I can say that E-25 trios are quite entertaining, too...

I don't have one, don't really play TDs so didnt get one out of the shop when it was there.