Shoop_da_whoop

When you gaze long enough into abyss

HOW?

You can't possibly do enough team killing to pull that off without being banned forever.

That guy's so beyond red I can't even call him infrared. He's some sort of ultra-low-frequency radio wave.

That guy's so beyond red I can't even call him infrared. He's some sort of ultra-low-frequency radio wave.

At least he is content to contain his horribleness to teams that are happy to have him and to lose over and over again.  

Its not like this guy is fucking up tier 10 or anything.

Hey look on the bright side

FIRST PERSON TO RUN 97% OVER 500 GAMES OPOPOP

A friend of mine named flintcoin attempted to blow out the winrate in his failowe by actually hurting his team , from firing all HE , team damaging, even holding his barrel in front of artillery to cause it to detonate all with the sole purpose of losing.

He has managed a 17% winrate, yet this guy, this guy just puts all that out the window and pulls a 3% wr

In that match on Prokh when he was in my team (spoiler: we lost) he effectively got the attention of whole our team thanks to the nazi/great patriotic war insults (always easier in a german tank). So while our team was busy trying to catch him in the field our opponents had a field day on us. So, I must say he's pretty good in pubs too.

Got him reported both ingame and on forums, but... you know.

Battles: 1,070
(company: 783)

Win Rate: 12.90% 
(company: 2%)

Is it really so unfathomable to lose a lot of company battles?

He's running 42.8% in randoms. So he is most likely a bot.