I should download EU client and see how the ping/desync is from east coast US.  I put in a BW code on my EU account for the lolz.

I should download EU client and see how the ping/desync is from east coast US.  I put in a BW code on my EU account for the lolz.

Come whaling with me in the norwegian sea.

Meanwhile, everybody's favorite german tank fanboy showed up on the official forums and immediately started clashing with daigensui

In what topic ? I wanna laugh ;)

Wasn't Cragger one of the guys that got in crap for the WT vs WoT crap a year or so ago? How the hell did he get beta?

Already did ;). Want to see if the desynch is worse or better on EU

For me (eu) it is quite bad. I almost stopped using bb cause hitting at long range is just luck.

Meanwhile, everybody's favorite german tank fanboy showed up on the official forums and immediately started clashing with daigensui

A little tl;dr for the eu folks? It's again regarding flags?

Wasn't Cragger one of the guys that got in crap for the WT vs WoT crap a year or so ago? How the hell did he get beta?

He got into alpha. It's the only time I've been rooting for Shwedor in a drama fest.

He got into alpha. It's the only time I've been rooting for Shwedor in a drama fest.

plz, you know you love my drama.

so you sign the NDA then what?, It been 2 weeks since I got that email from WG. Oh well no worse then their PAX East promises this year I guess.