ElmarkOFear

Best arty player I have ever played with: Vladamir_33

Normally, I am not a big fan of arty in general, but I happened to be playing against Vladamir, in a tier 2 match, and he was destroying our team.  I had to constantly keep moving from cover-to-cover, and trying to remain hidden the entire game.  It came down to him being the last player, with my team having 1 arty and another player.  I was capping, and he was off-base, yet STILL hit me twice for a reset before the game was over.  Blind shots, but I learned a valuable lesson to not go to the best capping positions because of it.  hehe    He asked to platoon, so I played several games with him, and I would wager he is the best arty player, on the NA server, if not the whole of WoT.  I checked out his WoT page after we stopped playing and here it is:   http://worldoftanks.com/community/accounts/1001100381-Vladimir_33RU/    

I am sure most of you know him, or have heard of him, but watching him play, made me re-evaluate my opinion on the skill level of arty players in general. 

Actually, he solo's more than platoons, and from what I gather he has high tier arty on the RU server which have high win rates.  He is using his low-tier tank to slowly move up the arty tiers on the NA server.  Make note of his name though, since if you see it on the other team, you better bring your "A" game, or you might be surprised at where Vladamir can shoot you from.  

Wow not a thread about TD42 you must be braindead.

he runs super uni , in literally all arty.

2.2 k dpg in tier 7 arties, 3k per game in 10s,

1.3k in tier 5 lefh 

Not even close

http://worldoftanks.com/community/accounts/1003380107-TD42/

^^^ That guy. best arty player there is. its disgusting.

I will make a note of that name, for when I play the upper tiers.   Thanks.  :)   

Not even close

O..M..F..G !

Is that the queen in her nest ? If we kill this player will all the other arty players dissolve or die off ? 

Wow not a thread about TD42 you must be braindead.

I normally don't take note of the name of the arty player that kills me, and I am not in the high tiers yet, so I haven't run across TD42.  I WAS able to see first-hand how good Vlad is, at least in his NA lower-tier arty.   If I ever see both of them on the same enemy team, I will make sure I carry another clean set of underwear in my tank !   :) 

AFAIK, TD42 is no longer active on NA, but when he was, he was the end all and be all of arty players; one of the very few with real skill, and the best of them. He's still a disgusting clicker fgt, but anyone that can pull of those stats in literally NOTHING but arty, is downright impressive. IIRC, he rerolled here from RU just to see if he could do it.

Td42 is a pretty cool guy. I was playing with a friend and we ran into him in a match and he even joined our platoon for a bit. Speaks very little English but dang can he click.

I ran into TD42 a week or two ago. He was on my team. Was super aggressive and I don't think the match lasted more than 3-4 minutes :)

Not even close

Oh wow, I recognize his name from the wotlabs homepage.  Was he at the top of WN6 or WN7 or something? 

Oh wow, I recognize his name from the wotlabs homepage.  Was he at the top of WN6 or WN7 or something? 

He wasn't #1, but he was top 10 in both metrics.  He was hurt by the somewhat inflated numbers that WN8 seems to expect from arty.

I've run into him in a couple pub matches and he lived up to the hype both times.  One-shotted the opposing scout out of his bush when I lit him on Mountain Pass.

When you get one shot by arty and focused every single game yeah try not to be...

This is a normal occurrence for me as well. However whining about it does nothing to help, and last i checked this forum was for everyone in world of tanks, regardless of what tank class they played.

He wasn't #1, but he was top 10 in both metrics.  He was hurt by the somewhat inflated numbers that WN8 seems to expect from arty.

I've run into him in a couple pub matches and he lived up to the hype both times.  One-shotted the opposing scout out of his bush when I lit him on Mountain Pass.

yep.  CGC expected DPG's are some of the highest in the game, only behind the waffle, T110E3, the FV183's, 268, and Foch 155.

and I've seen TD42 play.  I thought I was decent.  he makes me look like a dumb pubbie.

TD is usually always active he just stops playing occasionally when he's running low on gold ammo and/or premium and he only plays during peak statpadding hours. I don't think he is the best arty player in the game (maybe on the NA server) but he's the perfect reroll.

Actually, according to his wotlabs pages, TD42 is active again.

Yep, played a game on Northwest last night and he was on my team in his CGC. Unfortunately, the base was rushed and he was killed early on. :(