rojo180

Pokemon!

But I'm a bit tired of new regions and new Pokemon. While some of them look cool (Honedge, I'm looking at you), I think I'll stick to the Gen III remakes. Are all Pokemon available on them?

But I'm a bit tired of new regions and new Pokemon. While some of them look cool (Honedge, I'm looking at you), I think I'll stick to the Gen III remakes. Are all Pokemon available on them?

What is tiring about seeing new pokemon?

There hasn't been a single pokemon game where you could get all of them in one game.

What is tiring about seeing new pokemon?

There hasn't been a single pokemon game where you could get all of them in one game.

583Vanillish.png

This is tiring. Sure, there are some cool simple Pokemon from the last two gens, Barbaracle and Clawitzer being good examples, but do we really want to see another electic mouse?

I realise that no game features all the Pokemon, I should have been a bit clearer. Is OR/AS like RF/LG where you're pretty much limited in which non-gen I pokes you can catch?

583Vanillish.png

This is tiring. Sure, there are some cool simple Pokemon from the last two gens, Barbaracle and Clawitzer being good examples, but do we really want to see another electic mouse?

I realise that no game features all the Pokemon, I should have been a bit clearer. Is OR/AS like RF/LG where you're pretty much limited in which non-gen I pokes you can catch?

Yeah I'm pretty tired of unoriginal designs too. just look at this one for instances.

250px-100Voltorb.png (you bring 5th gen ice cream! I bring 1st gen 2 colored ball with eyes)

no you can catch a lot of pokemon in the new gens. They are pretty good at that. Trust me on that its a good game.

Monacoball and it's evolution, Polandball. I suppose really all of them are based off something, maybe my adult mind notices that now. I'm waiting for Pokemon: Adult edition. A purple dildo with eyes (poison type)... wait, this is getting weird.

Hey, at least its not wearing a diaper

Whoa fam. Baby pokemon are the best thing to ever happen in pokemon EVER!!!

:^)

Get hype Boyz

• p20_logo.png
  • Two Decades of Pokémon!
  • Special Pokémon Products!
  • Get Mythical Pokémon!
  • News
  • Tons of Pokémon Fun!
lander_hdr_lg.pngpoke_group.png
poke_mew.png
February
poke_celebi.png
March
poke_jirachi.png
April
poke_darkrai.png
May
poke_manaphy.png
June
poke_shaymin.png
July
poke_arceus.png
August
poke_victini.png
September
poke_keldeo.png
October
poke_genesect.png
November
poke_meloetta.png
December

0006_3ds_box.jpg
Special Edition Pokémon Nintendo 3DS Systems!
Check out the limited-edition New Nintendo 3DS bundles that come with Pokémon Red andPokémon Blue pre-installed! Each New Nintendo 3DS Pokémon 20th Anniversary bundle comes with special Pokémon faceplates featuring artwork from the original games. Take a look at these awesome bundles where Pokémon games are sold! Coming in February!

Since when is Genesect a mythical pokemon. This guy was revived from like an extinct 300 million year old Bug Pokemon, and then Team Plasma decided to put armor plating on it and a massive cannon on its back! That shit is MAN-MADE!

pltabbxirswktrbcjved.png

Like does this guy look like he is playing games? He will kill you, your family, your friends, and everyone else in the neighborhood!

9 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

Well mewtwo is man made too.

Yeah but its not being distributed as a "mythical Pokemon" 

On 1/6/2016 at 0:38 AM, rojo180 said:

The substitute for the sun?

maxresdefault.jpg

How about Volcarona?

I'm not usually one for bugs but that shit is beautiful.

On 1/18/2016 at 1:19 PM, Sabrechien said:

I'm not usually one for bugs but that shit is beautiful.

VOLCARONA IS LEGIT!!!

Just now, Sabrechien said:

*URL or some shet. BB embed coding.

:sunbro:

It was going to do it automatically. I fucking saw the youtube video and then after posting it became a link instead. DANK

Just now, rojo180 said:

It was going to do it automatically. I fucking saw the youtube video and then after posting it became a link instead. DANK

Stronk posting, balance pl0x

2legit4me

KWNPv0r.png

If this guy wasn't countered by Xernas this guy would be fucking awesome.

I mean he is still good, I just don't have the right play-style to use him.

Still a cool design. Perfect for a Dark Type

Simplicity is still more aesthetic than something that's overdesigned, @rojo180. If you want to pick on a bad first generation Pokemon, pick on Mr. Mime both for its design and for its English name (its Japanese name translates to "barrier" which makes more sense).

4 hours ago, WildSudowoodo said:

Simplicity is still more aesthetic than something that's overdesigned, @rojo180. If you want to pick on a bad first generation Pokemon, pick on Mr. Mime both for its design and for its English name (its Japanese name translates to "barrier" which makes more sense).

I would make fun of badly designed Pokemon, but the problem is that for the most part I don't care about the design. If a Pokemon is good, then GOOD. If a Pokemon is garbage, then its bad. If it has a cool design, or it compliments its typing, and what not more points to it. I'm not afraid to admit what is a badly designed pokemon, but for the most part its just opinions, and whether I speak my opinion on that subject it may not matter to some people.

I just get really fucking mad when people say they don't like the new games because of the new pokemon, and they don't even go past to playing Gen 3.

If they don't like the new games, and they played all of the new games that's their opinion, and they are completely entitled to it. (But that is hardly EVER the case!)

Having that off my chest. 

Have a pic!

NnyKSim.jpg