rojo180

Pokemon!

Just a difference of opinion then; whether or not I like a Pokemon has absolutely nothing to do with how good it is. As an example I've always loved Furret because it's cool and simple, but it's absolutely worthless competitively. I did try Black 2, but got annoyed half way through at characters showing up randomly to gift me items. Having to walk through the Safari Zone on limited steps to find the Surf HM was both more challenging and more enjoyable than being given key items just for playing.

3 hours ago, WildSudowoodo said:

Just a difference of opinion then; whether or not I like a Pokemon has absolutely nothing to do with how good it is. As an example I've always loved Furret because it's cool and simple, but it's absolutely worthless competitively. I did try Black 2, but got annoyed half way through at characters showing up randomly to gift me items. Having to walk through the Safari Zone on limited steps to find the Surf HM was both more challenging and more enjoyable than being given key items just for playing.

I used Furret in Gen 4 for the shits and giggles. It was hilarious. Plus its fucking adorable!

furret_roll_by_frosti_kat-d8by08t.png

I found another one :3

furret_shaming_fin2_by_mistress_of_drago

Edited by rojo180
NEW PIC

8 hours ago, monkey10120 said:

So anyone here play 2v2s ORAS?

I actually haven't played ORAS in a while.

I tend to play the game in random spurts. I'll go to playing the game for like 4-6 hours a day for like a couple of weeks, and then burn out on what ever objective i had in mind.

My current goal is to capture all the legendary pkmn, but like its kind of tedious, and I don't really care for it that much.

I could also be grinding for lvl 100 pokemon, but that gets boring going through the elite 40 times in like 2 days.

The legendary event will probably spark life when they start releasing that!

Kind of wish they had like DLC for ORAS where they can expand a bit on the story like every other 2-3 months. I enjoyed the Delta episode, and I thought it was really interesting. Much better end game content than X/Y imo.

PqAvWFt.jpg

And even though I find Zinnia to be completely nuts she did make interesting points. There is a theory that the remakes of the games like FR/LG, HG/SS, and now ORAS are part of a parallel universe. I'll have to find the article...

Also her theme song is pretty fucking epic!

Edited by rojo180
Needed to add Zinnia

13 hours ago, rojo180 said:

These are your Gods!!

Fuck Arceus!

YOU NEAL TO THEM!!!

Gen 3 is still the most badass gen. 

I hate Arceus. I mean at least have Giratina as the god not a fucking reindeer

2 minutes ago, monkey10120 said:

Gen 3 is still the most badass gen. 

I hate Arceus. I mean at least have Giratina as the god not a fucking reindeer

I still think all those legendary pokemon will get primals and the arceus will get a mega.

Because game balance!

Ayy lmao

32 minutes ago, rojo180 said:

I still think all those legendary pokemon will get primals and the arceus will get a mega.

Because game balance!

Ayy lmao

Ah hell nah. 

I am fine with most gen 3 legends getting primals but I will quit forever if they release an 800+ mega. 

Maybe regigigas will get a mega so his attack stat is normal for once.

2 hours ago, monkey10120 said:

Ah hell nah. 

I am fine with most gen 3 legends getting primals but I will quit forever if they release an 800+ mega. 

Maybe regigigas will get a mega so his attack stat is normal for once.

His attach stat is fine. His ability sucks ass tho

4 hours ago, rojo180 said:

His attach stat is fine. His ability sucks ass tho

That's what I am saying. Give him a primal with 240 or remove the ability and maybe he wouldn't be the worst legendary. 

On 1/20/2016 at 4:29 PM, monkey10120 said:

Might be a little late, but I do. Probably not the current VGC format though.

1 hour ago, Zytyx said:

Might be a little late, but I do. Probably not the current VGC format though.

I am going to get back into it here shortly. The current VGC looks interesting but two ubers is too much. I mean Ray on every team is going to be a pain in the ass to counter.

On 27.1.2016 at 7:32 AM, Fulcrous said:

800+ would be banned from Ubers I think l0l

Mega Ray says hi

On 20.1.2016 at 11:29 PM, monkey10120 said:

Used to play end of VGC 14 and then VGC 15. Played 2016 only on showdown. Dunno, if Ho-Oh wouldnt be as super fun to play it would be lame meta tbh. Unlikely that i will be playing 2016 tho is because fuck SR. Already caught Ho-Oh and PDon with shit nature/IVs with obviously no idea that they would be useful in VGC lol, and doesnt have much to trade for, so yea.

7 minutes ago, monkey10120 said:

I am going to get back into it here shortly. The current VGC looks interesting but two ubers is too much. I mean Ray on every team is going to be a pain in the ass to counter.

From my testing shodwon, Ray isnt even that bad at all. Its strong but far from uncounterable atleast. Primal Groudon or Xerneas + cancermom are much bigger problems, imo.

1 hour ago, leggasiini said:

Mega Ray says hi

Used to play end of VGC 14 and then VGC 15. Played 2016 only on showdown. Dunno, if Ho-Oh wouldnt be as super fun to play it would be lame meta tbh. Unlikely that i will be playing 2016 tho is because fuck SR. Already caught Ho-Oh and PDon with shit nature/IVs with obviously no idea that they would be useful in VGC lol, and doesnt have much to trade for, so yea.

From my testing shodwon, Ray isnt even that bad at all. Its strong but far from uncounterable atleast. Primal Groudon or Xerneas + cancermom are much bigger problems, imo.

Doing some research it looks like ray in doubles is not good(not horrid but is too squishy).....I need to get back into this I think. Last time I played competitively was X/Y, I played through AS then got busy with other things. Ray is still king in singles though, but its sad to see it fall so fast. Also it looks like the best teams have Pyogre and Pdon instead of Zerneas. People are talking about Ho-oh but havent seen replays or anyone using it in showdown.

On 1/29/2016 at 3:47 PM, monkey10120 said:

Doing some research it looks like ray in doubles is not good(not horrid but is too squishy).....I need to get back into this I think. Last time I played competitively was X/Y, I played through AS then got busy with other things. Ray is still king in singles though, but its sad to see it fall so fast. Also it looks like the best teams have Pyogre and Pdon instead of Zerneas. People are talking about Ho-oh but havent seen replays or anyone using it in showdown.

After a bit of research myself, It seems Primal Groudon and Xerneas with a power herb are the way to go. I just look around nugget bridge, look up replays of the usual top end players, and browse the showdown usage stats (http://www.smogon.com/stats/)

Using this team on PS ORAS OU atm, laddering really quickly without much effort. Fun team, would recommend 10/10. Triple weather just wrecks as no one expects it lol.

Tyranitar  sprite from Silver

Bowsers Castle (Tyranitar) @ Chople Berry  
Ability: Sand Stream  
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD  
Relaxed Nature  
- Stone Edge  
- Pursuit  
- Ice Beam  
- Stealth Rock  

Manaphy  sprite from Diamond & Pearl

Sea Sprite (Manaphy) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Hydration  
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe  
Bold Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Scald  
- Calm Mind  
- Rest  
- Rain Dance

Clefable  sprite from Red & Blue

Hansel And Gretel (Clefable) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Magic Guard  
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD  
Calm Nature  
- Moonblast  
- Calm Mind  
- Soft-Boiled  
- Thunder Wave  

Excadrill  sprite from Black & White

Ging (Excadrill) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Sand Rush  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Iron Head  
- Earthquake  
- Rock Slide  
- Rapid Spin  

Breloom  sprite from Ruby & Sapphire

Perfect Focus (Breloom) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Technician  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Spore  
- Focus Punch  
- Bullet Seed  
- Mach Punch  

Charizard  sprite from Yellow

Thirst For Wins (Charizard-Mega-Y) @ Charizardite Y  
Ability: Drought  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Fire Blast  
- Focus Blast  
- Solar Beam  
- Roost  

1 hour ago, The_direwolf said:

I made a new OU balance team too, 90% WR so far on the ladder =P

I should make an NU team, i don't have any atm >__<

Unfortunately W/R means nothing until you hit ~16/1700 elo. Anything below that and it's questionable as hell in regards to player skill.

But I will say your team looks pretty solid, albeit very very weak to stall/hazards and talonflame + azumarill.

5 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

Unfortunately W/R means nothing until you hit ~16/1700 elo. Anything below that and it's questionable as hell in regards to player skill.

But I will say your team looks pretty solid, albeit very very weak to stall/hazards and talonflame + azumarill.

Oh i made another one besides the triple weather team haha.