rojo180

Pokemon!

I personally do. Personally I believe you have to limit the amount of pokemon that are based off real animals, which I think they have done fairly well. maybe the first 2 gens had more, but they kinda worked that out.

But current gen pokemon like Noivern, Greninja, Yveltal (if you couldn't tell I like the pokemon that look cool rather than look cute :P ) Most of those pokemon seem to have some imagination put into them which is more difficult to create rather than ones you can take from our planet and go "oh lets make a pokemon off of that" So I'm not going to hate the designers if they create a few non-imaginative pokemon each generation you have to put in enough new pokemon to make a game, and its not like I have to catch those Pokemon anyways :P

Mega Rayquaza and primal Groudon are disgustingly powerfull now(lol primal Kyogre, go home) the 8th gym is a complete joke due to Groudon's ability to vaporize any water attacks, then they were like: Hey, Earthquake is not powerfull enough, let's give it an even stronger attack. Not convinced yet? It gains the Fire-type, now your already powerfull Fire moves can compete with the OP ground attacks. And ofcourse you can still load up Solarbeam in 1-turn to kick Kyogre back in the ocean where it belongs(if you actually encountered it).

Now Rayquaza, normally nothing to sneeze at, but with mega evolution the sky high pokemon once again claims the throne of ultimate Dragon. All of it's base stats gain a boost, giving it a decent speed and bulk. Its both attacks will now be so high that you're surprised if you don't one-hit KO something. The new Flying attack is powerfull enough to never have to worry about pesky fairies ever again, also it doesn't really mind other Dragons. It's ability protects its frail Flying type, Rock loses Its super-effective and Rayquaza might survive an Ice attack now.  Think you're done, think again. Unlike other mega evolutions, mega Rayquaza doesn't need a mega stone to mega evolve, this leaves an item slot free for let's say: a life orb, this boost its attack power above both mega Mewtwo's. But all of this is meaningless rambling because its looks are enough to turn even the most fanatic Arceïst, hail the true god.

Got a shiny Metagross(from link event) and a shiny Medicham(you know it's real when it's a pokemon no one cares about)

So the new hoopa movie trailer, anyone?

I will watch it... but ehh going to keep my expectations low tho.

My shiny metagross has crap for EV distribution... I know someone that got an adamant Metagross... I was so jelly

Mega rayquaza is a boss... but I don't understand what game freak was thinking by allowing it to hold an item... just madness.

Also since now there are primial evolutions, I wonder if the dragon trio introduced in Gen 4 will get primials... and Arceus will get a Mega. (More madness for thought :D)

I still haven't seen Ho Oh in that movie. You know the only legendary Pokemon that doesn't have a movie yet. That thing is a beast. Sacred Fire all ftw.

http://youtu.be/1BfOfo-Cxsc

Did u see when palkia laid out Lugia. That was priceless. Get rekt lugia!!!

I'm not surprised. Palkia is part of creation trio, if anything is powerful than creation itself it would be chaos.

Also one thing I don't understand is Palkia water type ability.

Well this is my take on it... so hear me out on it.

Palkia governs space which is free flowing, and easily manipulated. Water has similar qualities at least on earth. Thus Palkia gets the water typing.

Kind of the same thing with Dialga, Time isn't easily manipulated, and fairly rigid, thus it gets a steel type.

Well this is my take on it... so hear me out on it.

Palkia governs space which is free flowing, and easily manipulated. Water has similar qualities at least on earth. Thus Palkia gets the water typing.

Kind of the same thing with Dialga, Time isn't easily manipulated, and fairly rigid, thus it gets a steel type.

Meh Palkia and lugia should switch type psychic go water.

Meh Palkia and lugia should switch type psychic go water.

Yeah no.. psychic types are freaking awful now... they aren't as good as they used to be...

I'm debating whether to replay Pokemon Crystal or try some of the new(er) titles. Is there a working DS emulator around? DeSmuME seems to be the most popular, but does it actually work 100%?

I use that emulator on my computer. I don't think its actually practical on a phone since it would probably kill the battery in less than an hour. If your computer isn't powerful enough the game will slow down to the point that it is basically unplayable.

I actually just finished my replay of crystal. I can confirm... I am better than Red!!!

Play NDS emulator on 4S and below is cancer. Tried I on my 4S lel 18 fps is like flipping a picture book with 1-2 sec delay.

Just started playing Omega Saphir Ruby for fun. Pretty neat.

Primal Groudon's cut scenes to think I would see that in a Pokemon game... So gud 

I regret trading in all of my pokemon games; HG&SS is one of the best game ever made.

Also Ash's Charizard Mega Evolve hype, wonder when....

I regret trading in all of my pokemon games; HG&SS is one of the best game ever made.

Also Ash's Charizard Mega Evolve hype, wonder when....

Trading in games!!! how could you???

Umm Ash is terrible... sooo who cares... lel

I just started Pokemon Platinum and I must admit these new pokemons don't look that bad. They're alright... They actually look much better on the NDS than their TV versions.

Also:

maxresdefault.jpg