rojo180

Pokemon!

Fly is reserved for my Staraptor. I think it will be a great pokemon, probably the best starter bird.

I would make an argument for Rufflet/Braviary, but they're not starter birds. 'Murica.

I would make an argument for Rufflet/Braviary, but they're not starter birds. 'Murica.

I disagree. They are both physical sweepers and Staraptor is a lot faster than Braviary.

P.S.

I had to check that bird on google. I don't know a lot of pokemon after Gen III.  :beard:

I disagree with you too.

Pokemon Crystal and Emerald are the only two Gen I to Gen III games that I would ever consider replaying again. I'm not saying others are bad tho, they just have much less to do after beating the Elite.

Staraptor, and the 6th Gen flying type Talonflame are ridiculously strong. Especially since you can find their pre-evolved forms in the first batch of grass where you first start the game.

I disagree with you too.

Pokemon Crystal and Emerald are the only two Gen I to Gen III games that I would ever consider replaying again. I'm not saying others are bad tho, they just have much less to do after beating the Elite.

But original pokemons!

Snap out of it man!!

You are experiencing what I like to call... Gen Oner Nostalgic takeover.

XD

I never liked other generations and you can call me biased.

I disagree. They are both physical sweepers and Staraptor is a lot faster than Braviary.

P.S.

I had to check that bird on google. I don't know a lot of pokemon after Gen III.  :beard:

Everything when down hill after D&P.

I'm expecting a toilet Pokémon next gen...

PLS

tumblr_m5q1zuL91l1qbaj4uo1_400.gif

Thoroughly enjoyed my White/Black 2 playthrough, Oshawott + 'Murican birds + Zekrom = funfunfun

Thoroughly enjoyed my White/Black 2 playthrough, Oshawott + 'Murican birds + Zekrom = funfunfun

Dragon types were so ridiculous in 5th gen. And this the generation where fighting types became extremely popular as well.

Volcarona, Hydregion, Samurott, Magnezone, Zoroark, and Chandelure. That was my end team.Such raw offensive power. It was glorious.

on my Fire Red playthrough this vacation, I'm about to roll into the Rocket Hideout under the game corner with a team of lvl 30 pokemon.

Emulator on my phone can run at 4x speed with no problem, so I might have ground out levels a bit too easily against trainers with the vs. seeker device thingy.

Also at 4x emulator speed, I completely forgot to get a bike voucher. Just been running everywhere.

Pokemon shuffle is fun

Dragon types were so ridiculous in 5th gen. And this the generation where fighting types became extremely popular as well.

Volcarona, Hydregion, Samurott, Magnezone, Zoroark, and Chandelure. That was my end team.Such raw offensive power. It was glorious.

My Pokémon are all glass cannon; Tyranitar is my favorite.

Sweepers are obviously the best kind of Pokemon for ingame use. It's easy to set up a good sweeper when you know what's coming. Like, if the next gym, or zone, is fire based you just take your Starmie and OHKO everything.