_Rosco

Looking for more platoonmates to add to the contact list

Looking for a few more dudes who are decent players, but also decent dudes to play with. I've had alot of my friends stop playing in the last while and I'm looking for a few people to add to my contacts list for some casual platooning.

I usually do tier 7-10, with some pref 7's and pref 8's thrown in for money making.

Throw your name down here, or add me as a contact in game.

I said dude alot, you don't have to be a dude. You can been a dude, dudette or transvestite for all I care.

Looking for a few more dudes who are decent players, but also decent dudes to play with. I've had alot of my friends stop playing in the last while and I'm looking for a few people to add to my contacts list for some casual platooning.

I usually do tier 7-10, with some pref 7's and pref 8's thrown in for money making.

Throw your name down here, or add me as a contact in game.

I said dude alot, you don't have to be a dude. You can been a dude, dudette or transvestite for all I care.

When I logged on this morning I think you sent me a friend request. I accepted it lol. Welcome to the forums.

Like you haven't been active playing WoT

Wanted to focus on finishing up my licence, I also play Hockey over the winter and worked away a bit this summer.

Now that im finished most of that, Im interested in tanks again

I can teach you the ways of the 1v1 hulk hogan super slam. But you'll have to put up with me spontaneously saying i need to run to the bathroom or get food/drink a lot. I get distracted easily.