A_Chodeful

M46 Patton No Expenses Spared: 72% WR - 4006 DPG - 7800 WN8 Solo

TcbQX5q.png

Yet another update. 

32 games were shit games in the CDC (some from me, some from grinder). 

That basically means Patton has been pulling about 6000+ WN8 for me in the last 60 games (which are all of them). 

Doesn't SELA play M46 with the 90mm and full APCR loadout?

I know some people do that with the T29 and/or the T32, but there would be no reason to do that with the M46.  You lose alpha and DPM and all you would gain is 3 average pen

You make me sick. Here I am, derpin in the patton, trying to enjoy it, and you throw a 3.9k DPG that almost all made me choke.

Gee fucking gee mate, 10/10

I think Kewei exists soley to keep anyone from thinking they are gud@ tanks. Fortunately, this is a tank I just started playing and could benefit greatly from his damage whoring strategic insights...

I had a Kewai streak the other night. 5 games in a row 4k+ on my PTA. It was baller.

Then I immediately went tomato. Lost 5 in a row with under 2k avg damage. I wanted to cry. Made me remember why is he so good and why I am only a scrubicum.

I just play through the tilt.

-

Also, the amount of times I've been shot by my own teammates for 400-500 damage is astounding. 

Pretty much every third or fourth game. 

I want to know what dark art makes it so pubs never shoot at you.  You literally just sit there in the open dpming pubbies out and no one reacts, ever.

I want to know what dark art makes it so pubs never shoot at you.  You literally just sit there in the open dpming pubbies out and no one reacts, ever.

No G tag, no XVM purple blaring at them, no recognizable name...and a talent for being the 2nd guy on the scene?

Also, the amount of times I've been shot by my own teammates for 400-500 damage is astounding. 

Pretty much every third or fourth game. 

What percentage of them on just bad versus intentionally shooting you for some reason?

What percentage of them on just bad versus intentionally shooting you for some reason?

Dunno, I get tked in like 1/3 games in my scouts, I start circling someone, and ten seconds later I get oneshot by a team are who wants to steal my kill.

It's actually all about making it inconvenient for people to re-target towards you. So be the second to be spotted, don't stay in open more than a second, etc. etc. Eventually they give up on trying to get you and you're free to rape. 

Also, Straik would be proud. 

gkMMRDO.png

You're obviously a good player, but it's not nearly as impressive when you're platooning at tier 9 with a KV-5 while ordering it to scout for you and to only shoot HE and track.

You're obviously a good player, but it's not nearly as impressive when you're platooning at tier 9 with a KV-5 while ordering it to scout for you and to only shoot HE and track.

That was a 5-10 game experiment that yielded the same DPG as the rest of the 160 battles out of 170.

Serious question: do you find your hearing to be a benefit to your play?

I mean, do you literally not hear game sounds like crew shouts, hits/bounces, the "emotionally charged" music in game?

Is your visual acuity sharper as a result and you see the screen and minimap in a way that allows you to be more effective because of the hearing loss?

Thanks for the replays. Incredibly educational.

Serious question: do you find your hearing to be a benefit to your play?

I mean, do you literally not hear game sounds like crew shouts, hits/bounces, the "emotionally charged" music in game?

Is your visual acuity sharper as a result and you see the screen and minimap in a way that allows you to be more effective because of the hearing loss?

Thanks for the replays. Incredibly educational.

I wear a hearing aid (can't hear anything otherwise), but I don't turn it off when I play. 

I just turn off the tank sounds and usually play classical music in the background at pretty high volumes. 

So I'm still hearing something and being slightly distracted, just no in-game sounds. 

-

For 200 WZ-111-1-4 games, it was Chopin, for M46, it was Liszt, for T54E1 it was Bach, you get the idea. 

I wear a hearing aid (can't hear anything otherwise), but I don't turn it off when I play. 

I just turn off the tank sounds and usually play classical music in the background at pretty high volumes. 

So I'm still hearing something and being slightly distracted, just no in-game sounds. 

-

For 200 WZ-111-1-4 games, it was Chopin, for M46, it was Liszt, for T54E1 it was Bach, you get the idea. 

Awesome. Thank you.

For me it's usually the Ashkenazy complete Chopin when I'm in a classical mood. 

But usually Tool or something a little more... heart rate increasing. ;)

You 'da man.