At my wits end... working hard as **** in Colorado to win, end up topping teams in four consecutive losses.  Cruiser players won't ****ing kill DDs, battleships just sail to the map edges or drive in circles, and NOBODY IS CAPPING.  Then on match #5 I see we have my Colorado vs. two North Carolinas because someone's division bugged up MM, so I give up and decide to just suicide at the North Carolinas.  Of course, a Mutsuki cockblocks me... but at the same because he and the other DD on their team were so kill-hungry, they ignored OUR team taking all 3 caps... so we won.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Took all 3 caps solo over the course of the game.  Nailed a Colorado while we were clearing A.  Enemy had B and C and was curling around to hit our indy, I got a really nice dense spread on the Atago and caught him with 1, flooded him out before he could get CV.  The NorCal was the next salvo, one-salvoed him from near full HP.  My torps were about 5 seconds away from killing their Independence to make it a really epic game when points capped out.

ZJOyqLY.jpgQ0oYrfC.jpgEZc5mx6.jpg

5 hours ago, BoilerBandsman said:

How in the hell did you hit a New Mex 166 times unanswered?  Was he just utterly terrible at shooting you?

Yeah pretty much.  Also just outright ignored me for most of the game.

Here's the replay: http://wowreplays.com/Replay/1189-Farragut-Northeast-Passage-3900-base-exp-as-merc-in-team-battle

This was my best Yorck game so far. The ship, well played, is deadly against CAs at close range, the AP deals massive damage. The myoko did experenced that in this game. Damage wise, the game is honest but it was a fun one. The MM was very good for once and the team also. 

The HP captain skill is very interesting for the Yorck. I think it allowed me to see the end of the game and contribute to the win.

http://wowreplays.com/Replay/1207-Yorck-Land-of-Fire-Yorck-Game

Spoiler

538a5b1af4d44ab68bf7bb40644e63e6.jpg

46f00be339b04293888c6959905c7bd2.jpg

1bcd6abf9913477fb45f75a9aa86f0a1.jpg

HUM8tWN.jpg

piU5XYU.jpg

iGGKt97.jpg

1st game in Iowa after playing nothing but IJN DD's for some time.  notbad.jpg

shoutout to the hatsuharu (who traded himself for both fubukis at the beginning of the game) and the myoko (who traded himself for both hatsuharus shortly afterwards).

Hey Crossfader, did you even attempt Torp shots, or did you focus solely on your guns in the Myoko?

I can see you did well with both HE and AP ( 9 fires 9 citadels ), but did you just miss a bunch with torps, or just ignore them completely?