8 hours ago, Crossfader said:

Ranked in tier 7 is not going to be pretty

I really don't know. The Belfast is a monster against unsuspecting pubbies (and thus will be great up to rank 10 in any case) but it is also quite squishy and hardly doing much without it's smoke. Plus a lot of BBs will be Scharnhorsts that shit on Belfasts like mad.

In high ranks, games usually went off by the DD smoking for the team and then contesting cap. If the Belfast wants to hit much it can't use the DD smoke so it needs to go near cap and pop her own smoke - torp magnet galore and in the higher ranks people may even be able to blind fire big time.

So I am interested to see how it will turn out - I will very likely not play mine much but rather go with the trusted Bwyska and Hiryu combo (and maybe try out Shiratsuyu for shits and giggles).

So I broke my previous Pensacola damage record of 117k, with 143k. I'd like to thank the BBs who couldn't aim, and my friendly Nagato for tanking.

rIzePrp.png

b8QXz47.png

EhIiv3V.png

I think I must be close to the #1 for top damage in pensacola already.

19 hours ago, Pocktio said:

rBOdt8e.jpg

That damage number. My OCD is tingling.

You're so good, you can write Binary without the ZEROES.

Just when you think the Bayern could not get any danker. Just a shame, it would have netted me a 12 point Leander captain if WG EU did fair missions.

bVm8zab.jpg

After getting special snowflake teams for the first 7 games in this ship, I'm starting to get more luck. In this standard battle I solo cap'ed at the end with 3 hostile BBs left and the rest of my team dead. I took their cap, while killing a Leander going through the middle (late game) and then knocked out a low HP Emerald, a full HP Omaha and a 60 % Fiji all waiting for me at the exit. How I ever survived that is beyond me... All but one citadel came from the last engagement versus those three perma-broadsiding people a their base - all got their torp's off though :bigdoge:

rEFfud9.jpg

E: I did two battle today too. Apparently I'm on a roll:

Another virtually last stand game.

nk4NNMr.jpg

And this quiet fast Benson game:

wChNODo.jpg

On 3/22/2017 at 3:43 AM, RollerCoaster47 said:

KamiSamurai and other OPG players on the enemy team.

Any screenshots that demonstrate you stomping GeneralDork will be rewarded with upboats.

7 hours ago, OnboardG1 said:

Any screenshots that demonstrate you stomping GeneralDork will be rewarded with upboats.

I was on a team with him a week ago and did top damage  (I think he got 75K or so in his Yamato while I got 156K in my Khabarovsk). I know though, he's like the BlueStealth of WoWS. Always salty, always blaming the team or someone on it other than himself. Can't stand his attitude or how he rages constantly.

8 hours ago, RollerCoaster47 said:

I was on a team with him a week ago and did top damage  (I think he got 75K or so in his Yamato while I got 156K in my Khabarovsk). I know though, he's like the BlueStealth of WoWS. Always salty, always blaming the team or someone on it other than himself. Can't stand his attitude or how he rages constantly.

"But I ranked out on all servers lol"

This was really my only worth while game the whole weekend, the damn Alabamas were just making it hard to do anything, I couldn't run my T6, T7 nor my T8 much because of them, they made for some fun targets but I seemed to get the worse of them on my team.

210f7fdbf7e5415090d23f122e7aec68.jpg

4c0b23c0c33447ea8eeb872827b58c18.jpg

d00825608ab34d1d9e0414c49d94b79e.jpg