Sign in to follow this  
_EXODUZ_

[EU] LF a Mentor / Platoonies / Friends

Hey, guise!

giphy.gif

First of all, I'm looking for people to play with. I can play any tier 5+, if you wanna play tier 9/10 then I'll just play my Bulldog.

I can adapt my play style. My main objective has always been to win, I won't keep farming damage if I'll see a lost flank.

If there's anyone who feels like analyzing gameplay/tactics/mistakes then that's the mentoring part I can be happy with. Really motivated to learn and do better, so we can even set mutual goals if you want.

I'll be on wotlabs in-game channel from now on as well. Let me know if you're up for it, send me a message, cya!

Oh and happy St. Patricks day! ;)

giphy.gif

Add me to your friends list and send me an invite if u feel like it, I'm always happy to platoon if I don't have anything else to do ;)

Bene! :D Nice youtube channel, by the way. +1 sub for you ;)

Add me, can go up to tier 8.

Edit: Nevermind, just noticed EU :(

Yup :(

Add me and spam invites whenever I'm online.

I am no teacher but I can always give you some hints whenever I look at your gameplay.

Sounds good! You LAVA guys are cool! Had a brief chat with WarWater today and already platooned up with xmenxmen. :thumbup: